201-210

Chapter 201 Lottery to send braised pork [four more]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 2368 Updated: 19-11-01 23:08

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

"Okay, okay, let's eat now." Tu Rongrong interrupted Tu Che's words, and also interrupted the fans' words to marry Tu Che.

"By the way, we seem to be unable to finish so many dishes." Tu Rongrong looked at the dishes on the table. She used a chicken for every dish, even a chicken weighed four or five catties. So they really can't finish eating nine dishes and one soup.

Although Tu Che and A11 are robots that can eat as much as they want, they always feel that they are very irritable after eating. They should eat according to the normal appetite. Anyway, their running energy does not depend on eating. Completed.

"If you are given a lucky draw for these leftovers, would you be willing to either?" Tu Rongrong asked carefully.

【! ! ! ! 】

[I want it! I want a goddess! 】

[Goddess, don't give it to me! Goddess, I don't mind eating the dishes you have eaten! 】

[Goddess please give it to me! give me! 】

[Anchor, are you serious? Do you want to give to others what you have eaten? 】

[Anchor, are you so disgusting? Have you all eaten it back to others? 】

[Anchor, if you really want to give something to fans, won't you make new ones? Don't you feel shameless and disgusting when you have eaten it? 】

[The front is rough, we don't mind what the goddess has eaten. 】

[The goddess and Uncle Che are so good, what's wrong with them? 】

[Goddess, don't worry, you give it to me, I don't dislike it at all, and I really hope that I can eat the leftovers of the goddess. 】

"Emmm..." Turong looked at the barrage, then thought for a while, as if it was not good to give others what I had eaten? Forget it, she should save these leftovers to eat tomorrow.

Anyway, there is the existence of black technology such as insulated food boxes and space buttons. She is not at all worried about the leftovers leftovers for a long time. It will be bad for the body, so don't give the leftovers that you have eaten Up.

"Forget it, since everyone thinks that you don't want to eat leftovers, then I won't give it to you." Tu Rongrong shrugged, "Uncle Che, there is no need to finish the food, pretend we can continue tomorrow Eat, save cooking."

Tu Che nodded. He and A11 are just tastes. Anyway, the energy of these meals is not enough for them to run for an hour, so just taste the taste.

Now Turongrong is full, and Tuyuanyuan can't eat some dishes, so after Tu Che and A11 put down the dishes and chopsticks, they put away the dishes that Tuyuanyuan could not eat.

【No! ! ! 】

[Uncle Che no! Uncle Che, let go! You let go! Don't put them away! ! ! 】

【No! Let go of that dish and let me come! Uncle Che, let go of it! 】

[Don't put it away! Uncle Che, let go of it! 】

[We haven't eaten enough yet! Uncle Che, let them go! 】

"Well, we are all full, so we won't let everyone eat leftovers." Tu Rongrong said with a smile, but the smile of her lips exposed under her mask made the audience cry.