121-130

Chapter 121 Stir-fried Vegetable Heart 【One more】Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 2133 Updated: 19-10-13 21:26

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

After coating the velvet and preparing all the dishes, unplug the rice cooker, which has always been kept warm, and take out the inner pot of the rice cooker and put it aside.

Tu Rongrong and the others have eaten in this simple kitchen recently, where they cook and eat. Actually, I don't plan to change the place. Even though there is a kitchen in their new home, I think it's more convenient to use the kitchen when I have a big meal.

Coat the velvet to set the table, and then coat the velvet to put the fish ball soup in the center, then add the sour bamboo shoots fish, the sour bamboo shoots braised duck, the sour bamboo shoots stewed sausage, stir-fried cabbage, cold cucumber and tomatoes mixed with sugar Place them around the fish ball soup.

"Uncle Che—have you taken care of the duck? You can eat." After Turongrong laid out the dishes, he served the rice again. First, he served a bowl for her sister and let her carry the wooden bowl by herself. eat.

After all, Tu Yuanyuan is a child, so her exclusive tableware is made of wood, so there is no need to worry that the child will not be able to catch the rice bowl and break. Of course, it doesn't matter if the rice bowl is broken. If the porcelain is broken, it will cut people.

Therefore, for the safety of the child, of course I still let my sister use a wooden bowl and spoon, which is safer, for the children's safety, and did not give her a porcelain bowl and a porcelain spoon.

Tu Che also packed the processed ducks and put them in the refrigerator. Anyway, he didn't store everything in the fluffy space.

"Today's food is very good." Tu Che said, looking at the food in front of him, "I have a good taste again."

"We ate very well every day, okay? It's not only today that we eat so well." Tu Rongrong stuffed the rice bowl with the rice into Tu Che's hand.

"That's right, we eat very well every day." Tu Che nodded in agreement. Of course, he just sighed with emotion just now.

[Woo, woo, I envy Uncle Che. Uncle Che even sighed that he had a good meal today. Didn't the goddess make you taste good? 】

[Oh, I want to sigh like Uncle Che that I had a good meal today, and I also want to try the food made by the goddess in person. 】

[Goddess, is there still a lottery draw today? 】

[Goddess, I think you made quite a lot of tiger skin and chicken feet today, is it a lottery? 】

Tu Rongrong was taking a new bowl for her sister to serve a bowl of fish ball soup, and then she saw the message on the barrage. After thinking about it, she prepared a lot of chicken feet today, so it's for the fans. Give it away.

"All right, I made a total of about 90 or nearly 100 chicken feet. We eat 20, and the remaining 70 or more will be divided into more than 30 portions for you." Tu Rongrong said, "One person Two chicken feet, then thirty-five people are drawn to give it."

"Now, we will start the lottery." Turongrong started to set up the lottery, and fans were praying that they would win the lottery.

[Sour bamboo shoots are delicious. Although it is a bit sour, it tastes really good. 】

[When the goddess opened the tank just now, the smell really suffocated me, but in fact this sour bamboo shoot fish is really delicious. 】

[So duck meat is so delicious? Sour bamboo shoots and duck meat are particularly fragrant. 】