171-180

Chapter 171 Examination Ends [Five More]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 2606 Updated: 19-10-24 22:20

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

After Turong stayed in the kitchen for more than 20 minutes, the time officially arrived at 14:20, and the 1,000 candidates who passed the first round of assessment in the morning were also sent to the cooking classroom in batches.

Because the candidates don't have much free time, after they negotiated with each other, they chose who to start the assessment first. Now the first batch of assessments are the first 100 people who have time now and may not have time later.

【Ding--】

The big screen outside was also lit up right now. The examinees in the cooking classroom all had exactly the same image, and their privacy was well protected. Everything except the examinees was clearly photographed.

Turongrong stood at the forefront of the cooking classroom. At this time, all the stoves were put away, and now all the candidates were taken to a long table.

Tu Rongrong stood opposite the candidates and said to them, "Now we start the second round of assessment, to argue."

"That is to say, I will give you some seasonings, you taste what they are, and then tell me." With a wave of coated velvet, solid powder and liquid seasoning appeared on the long table.

"If someone can't tell what the seasoning is, then even you are eliminated." Turongrong continued, "because we are in a hurry to recruit students this time, so even if you are eliminated, it is not because they are not good at cooking. Art is just because of the short learning time."

"Now, the assessment can begin." Tu Rongrong made a "please" gesture, and then she asked the candidates to distinguish the flavors and names of the condiments in front of them.

outside.

"Identify the flavor of the condiments and name them?"

"Oh my God, this assessment is much more difficult than the one in the morning. We don't even recognize the condiments."

"Oh my god, I recognize sugar and salt, but what are these powders?"

"The second round of assessment is really much harder than the second round."

"What should I do? I feel very suspicious looking at me."

The people outside all expressed sympathy to the candidates, and the remaining candidates who have not yet undergone the assessment are all uneasy, a little worried about whether they will be able to pass the assessment for a while.

In classrooms.

"This is soy sauce." An examinee said bitterly. He just took a sip of soy sauce and it felt so salty.

"This is vinegar."

"This is pepper."

"This...is an octagonal?"

"Zanthoxylum, it's so numb."

"This is easy to recognize, this is chili powder."

"Huh? What is this? It feels a bit like star anise? Or cinnamon?"

Turongrong stood by and watched the candidates slowly report the name of the seasoning with a bitter face. Of course, the oil salt sauce and vinegar are easy to identify. After all, they are all people who have passed the first round of assessment. Can't tell.