191-200

Chapter 191 Flying Dragon Soup【Five more】Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 2053 Updated: 19-10-29 22:24

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

Coated the velvet and put the bamboo tube with rice and water in it, and took a new bamboo tube from the back basket to the camera and said, "This kind of hemp bamboo tube is thicker, you have seen, because the wall of the bamboo tube It's thicker, so it's okay to burn it next to an open flame. The rice inside will not be boiled."

"But if the wall of the bamboo tube you use is not that thick, don't bake it over an open flame, but steam it in a steamer. Really, bamboo rice can also be steamed, but it will be more fragrant."

"Well, I just like grilled bamboo rice. I don't like steamed rice, but it's delicious." Turongrong said while repeating the same actions, filling the bamboo tubes one by one. Place the lid on the side of the stove.

The stove she built before was originally circled in a larger circle, and then three large stones were placed inside as a support point for the pot, which means that the fire can be concentrated in the middle of the triangle, and the outer circle is You can put bamboo rice.

The surrounding stones can support the bamboo tube so as not to let the bamboo tube lay flat, and then let the water in the bamboo tube flow out.

"It seems that we can only put a dozen of them, so how about we still make a new stove and bake the remaining dozens of bamboo rice?"

Turongrong said that he was going to build a new stove next to it, but when he stood up, he saw that the bamboo shoots in the soup pot were almost cooked. Turongrong planned to treat the bamboo shoots.

"Forget it, let's cook the soup first, and then finish the second stove when we cook the soup." Coated with velvet and brought out the soup pot, took out the bamboo shoots and put them in the basket, and put them in the message Too cold water.

She poured the boiling water in the soup pot directly around. Of course, she poured it on the bushes and did not pour it on the roots of the bamboo, so there is no need to worry about the boiling water scalding the roots of the bamboo.

After coating the velvet, pour out the boiling water of the bamboo shoots, wash the pot and refill the pot with half of the water, then put the pot on the stove and cover the lid to prepare the soup.

The velvet-coating washes the boiled and broken bamboo shoot tips and shreds them. The velvet-coating knife is very good, and she can cut it into filaments even with bamboo shoots.

After coating the velvet and cutting the bamboo shoots into filaments, they washed them again, and then put the cut bamboo shoots into the soup pot and boiled. She added a little salt and a little chicken essence and then covered the lid.

Coated the velvet and put the bamboo shoots into the boil, and then took out a clean hazel chicken from the space-yes, it is the legendary "flying dragon in the sky, donkey meat on the ground" the flying dragon-hazel Chicken.

The retired military robots accepted by A11 have visited a lot of places, especially after the flocked Kestrel speed car was bought back, she seldom drove it. It was all driven by Tu Che and A11, so the other speed car Let the other military robots drive away.

Those military robots ran to the north, and they found hazel chickens in the forests of the north. Of course she liked this kind of very delicious fowl, so she asked the military robots to catch more than a dozen of them, and now she was ready to get them. One makes flying dragon soup.