321-330

Chapter 321 Curse [One more]Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1184 Updated: 19-12-05 18:00

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

Yunlanxing, Yu Wanyue's property in Yunlanxing.

"How is it?" Yu Wanyue asked without looking back while standing at the window looking at the scenery outside.

"Now the hot search has a lot of people commenting, the navy we invited have already brushed up the topic, and many netizens have all commented. It will definitely crush the relationship between Dou Mingfei and that little anchor." Assistant Said very positively.

"Heh." Yu Wanyue couldn't help laughing after hearing the words of the little assistant. She sneered and said to herself, "Tu Fleece? I won't let you have a relationship with Chen Jinye, let you become Dou Mingfei and Dou Mingfei. Chen Jin's guiding line at night, because you two broke off, I see how arrogant you are."

"Want to be Chen Jinye's wife? Dreaming! The second youngest wife of the Chen family, it can only be me!" Yu Wanyue said arrogantly.

"Also, how is the killer please?" Yu Wanyue asked again.

"Mr. Y has been contacted, and they have already accepted this task. They will definitely go to Seablue Star to kill this woman as soon as possible." The little assistant said without changing his face.

"Let them wait." Yu Wanyue said blankly, "wait until Chen Jinye leaves Hailanxing before doing it."

Yu Wanyue is not very clear about Chen Jinye's skill, but she knows very well that Chen Jinye's private starship is not as good as a warship, but it is also very powerful, and there is a team of bodyguards beside him who wants to kill. Chen Jinye couldn't let Chen Jinye know that fleece, otherwise the mission might fail.

And it was the woman Turongrong that she wanted to kill, not Chen Jinye, so she didn't want the person who killed Turongrong to run into him. It would be hard to say who would lose and who won.

"Yes, Sister Yue." The little assistant replied respectfully.

"Go down, you must tell me the news that Dou Mingfei is in love with this Turongrong as much as possible, especially if you want to say Turongrong is special, do you know? Make Dou Mingfei's fans also not I like her." Yu Wanyue said with gritted teeth.

"Yes, Sister Yue." The little assistant took the order to leave. As Yu Wanyue's assistant, she can do everything, isn't she just manipulating public opinion to discredit a person? It was not that she had never done it before, and she had hacked people out of the entertainment circle more than once, and even left China League.

The little assistant left, and only Yu Wanyue was left in the room. She continued to stare at the window and said, "Fight me? I will ruin you. See how you are still with Chen Jinye and how you can marry Enter Chen's house."

Xingbo.

[Wow—this woman is so disgusting, right? Doing this because he is Dou Mingfei's girlfriend? 】

[She is with Dou Mingfei because of her status, and she also values ​​her as a friend of Jin Ye Nan. 】

[Oh, a female cousin, disgusting. 】

[There are still so many brain-dead fans who speak to them right now? An eighteen-year-old anchorman, Good Luck was only taken by Master Dou, thinking that he could fly on a branch and become a phoenix? 】

[Yes, do you really think you will become the Dou's grandma? The Dou family would never admit you, okay? 】

[That is, the young lady of Dou's family can only be a wealthy daughter of the right family, a small anchor of the 18th line, and was removed from the family, rubbish! 】