251-260

Chapter 251 Handling Ingredients【One more】Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1220 Updated: 19-11-15 19:40

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

Now the public opinion is not good for the Tu family. Although there are still some people clamoring about the velvet, and even Chen Jinye's brain powder comes to spray the velvet, she doesn't care. As a glass heart anchor, she just doesn't want to see anyone scold It's enough not to log in to the network by yourself, not to see and not to worry.

There is only one robot helping her with the fleece. The robot is going to cut the bamboo skewers. For the fleece, she herself needs to clean all the meat that Tu Che sent back through the express receiver.

Of course, the various meats sent back by Tu Che hadn't been sliced ​​yet, so the meat was washed clean and sliced ​​after being coated with velvet, and then marinated with seasonings. She actually sliced ​​and marinated the pork, then beef and mutton, and then fish, as well as all kinds of viscera. Because she handles these meats one by one, the marinating time is still okay.

Tu Che and A11 returned before all the meat had been processed by Turongrong. What happened on the Internet made them worry about whether Turongrong would have any negative emotions.

Of course, part of the reason for them was because she had asked Tu Che to send back so much meat before applying the fleece. She was worried that it would be hard for her to handle that much meat alone, so she planned to come back to help apply the fleece.

"Why do you have to prepare so much meat?" When Tu Che and A11 came back, they were helpless when they saw that Turong had taken out all the meat to clean and sliced. They went to the side of Turong and planned to help her.

"I'll cut it." A11 also walked over and said. As A11 said, he changed his mechanical arm. When he could hold the kitchen knife, he planned to cut the meat with fluffy.

Coating the velvet still believes in A11, so he wanted to cut the meat for himself and the velvet did not refuse. Instead, he said to Tu Che, "Uncle Che, I have picked a lot of vegetables. Go and help me. Have the vegetables washed?"

Tu Che looked back at the various vegetables picked by the agricultural robot over there, and then at the meat in front of Turongrong, and said helplessly, "What are you doing? How do you prepare so many ingredients?"

Tu Rongrong sighed, "My apprentices are coming, and one of them is also a bounty hunter. He came with his hunter team this time, so there are a lot of people."

"They are all high-level abilities, and their appetite is definitely not small. I don't bother to make a big banquet, so I just prepare the barbecue directly. You can also broadcast it to the audience once, let them see the charm of barbecue, and kill two birds with one stone." Said proudly.

Tu Che sighed after listening to her, "Okay, just know what you have in mind."

Tu Che accepted his fate and took Tu Yuanyuan, who had been around Tu Rongrong just now, to wash the vegetables. The little girl fell asleep before noon. She woke up for a while now, looking very energetic. .

Tu Che took Tu Yuanyuan to wash the vegetables. Of course, he did not forget to ask Tu Rongrong about the Internet war that happened just now. He was very worried that the Tu family would treat his eldest lady so much. After she remembered what happened before. It will be sad.

"Are you okay? Don't care about the Tu family. They have always been like this. Don't take them to your heart." Tu Che was worried about Tu Rongrong's mood and spoke a little incoherently.