291-300

Chapter 291 Exotic Beast Meat Can Really Be Eaten【One more】Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1144 Updated: 19-11-26 18:00

You can search "Interstellar Food Goddess Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

"Hey. Have you got the results of the experiment?" Tu Rongrong saw that someone really tried to use mental power to deal with the alien beast meat, and was very happy after eating the alien beast meat.

After all, she has read so many interstellar novels, and many interstellar novels use mental energy to remove the impurities of those inedible foods, so Turong felt that the interstellar world she is wearing now is similar.

Moreover, many interstellar food novels eat Zerg, and alien beasts are a piece of cake compared to Zerg.

[Goddess, the method you said is really feasible, and mental power can really eliminate those irritable energy. 】

[Never worry that eating alien animal meat will harm our body or mental power. 】

[Yes, that's right, alien animal meat is still very good for the human body. After eating alien animal meat, it can also replenish energy. 】

[Although it is said that the energy of alien beast meat cannot upgrade our abilities for us, it can really strengthen the body and supplement the energy consumed. 】

[And the meat of the alien animal is really delicious. 】

[Yes, that's right, the taste of alien animal meat is really much better than ordinary animals. 】

[Is alien meat delicious? Can it be more delicious than the dishes made by the goddess? 】

[Of course it's impossible, the goddess's cooking skills are so good, it can turn decadence into magic. 】

[Even if the ingredients are good, it depends on the chef's craftsmanship. The goddess's cooking skills are so good, of course, the dishes made by the goddess are more delicious. 】

[Uuuuu, you have been discussing for so long, I have eaten these dinosaur meat by myself. 】

[Dinosaur meat is really delicious. 】

Seeing that the audience was enthusiastically talking about the alien meat, other people did not forget to pay attention to the live room with the velvet, the bullet screen projected by the live camera with the velvet, and others. Of course people have seen it.

"It turns out that it is really possible to use mental power to get rid of the irritable energy in the body of an alien beast? Oh, I missed a good opportunity. Why didn't we help the goddess catch a few alien beasts before we came?" Annoyed as he stuffed barbecue slices in his mouth.

"Look at what they mean, the meat of the alien animal is good for the body?" Shu Xin was also curious. Although they used to hunt the alien animal before, they used the leather armor of the alien animal as the forging material, or some of the alien animal. This part is used as medicine.

"The body of the alien beast is full of energy, not only the irritable energy, of course, there is also energy that is good for us. After removing the irritable energy, of course there is only energy that is good for our body." Asuna was also excited. Said.

"Let's try to make alien beast meat too? Although Seablue Star does not have alien beasts, we can buy it from other bounty hunters or mercenaries and let them help hunting. How about the taste of alien beasts." Ming Sangsang said.

"I also have a black ice python here, an ice monster." Turongrong said after taking a bite of meat, "the black ice python given to me by fans before has not had time to make it, so we can try the black ice next time. How does the python taste?"