CH 19: It's also my fault for not protecting you

Beginne am Anfang

Taehyung just hummed, and Jisoo got what he means.

"Okay! I'll put an extra, how about you prepare our table?" She asked then she felt his lips on her cheeks, as she finds it weird that she was looking for Taehyung's warmth when her husband let go of her and took out the plates they needed.

As they finished eating, they were preparing to go out at the same time. Taehyung was changing into his tailored suit while Jisoo was changing to a casual dress.

Jisoo went near her husband, took his tie, and tied it for him. "All done, Hubby."

Taehyung can't help but to smile, every day as he goes to work, his wife will be the one to choose snd to prepare his clothes.

"Can you check the white paper bag in the walk-in closet?" Taehyung asked as he looked at his wife. Jisoo unknowingly took the bag and gave it to Taehyung but he refused.

"Open it. That's yours."

Jisoo looked at him with confusion, "What's this for?"

Taehyung answered buttoning his cufflink while looking at his wife, "Your dress for the premiere night."

"Chae prepared my dress already. Hubby, you don't need to spend your money on these things, I can manage." Jisoo softly said because she knew the brand well. It is a tailor-made gown that costs thousands of dollars.

Taehyung went closer to his wife, took out the dress, and said, "I know your company provides you this, or you can buy these things on your own but please remember that you have a husband now. You can depend on me. Besides, I am the type of husband that wants to spoil his wife as it will always be my pleasure and one of happiness."

Jisoo felt her eyes watered just from his words, she took the gown from his hand and enveloped her husband in a hug. "Thank you, Hubby."

Taehyung hugged her back before wiping his wife's tears, "See, that's why I want to pamper you even more. You get so happy just from that."

Jisoo pouted as Taehyung lightly pinched her right cheek, "I want you to be with me in the Premier Night, beside me but... I can't."

Taehyung chuckled, "Don't worry, wifey. I will be there too." She looked at him with surprise.