I went back inside my car. I just put the box on the backseat before I drove towards Tzuyu's place.

***

"So, Lisa, did you already set the final schedule for our team building? You know, so we can get ready." She asked as soon as she sat on the shotgun seat.

"Yup. It's all ready. Maybe one of these days, I will hold a meeting for the announcement."

"Oh. That's good."

"What's the status between you and Sana? Is everything going well?"

"Yeah. Getting to know each other more. You know what, she's so beautiful." I softly chuckled.

"Whipped." She slapped my arm. I just chuckled again and started driving heading to the company.

"Anyway, earlier when I went out of the house to wait for you, there was a creepy man looking at me. I think, he was a middle-aged man? I am not sure. But honestly, his look was so creepy." I blinked repeatedly and turned to her.

"Can you describe him?"

"I didn't see his face. He was wearing a hoodie."

"Did he approach you or something?"

"I think, he was supposed to approach me but thankfully, you finally arrived so I quickly went inside your car. Gosh, he creeped me out."

Damn. I have this feeling that that man was Mr. Wang. Is he making his moves already? Oh please. Not now.

"Tzuyu, I will drive you home later, okay? For your safety. I'm not saying that you're not safe with Sana but I just want to make sure that you are safe when you get home. I can drive Sana home, too, if you want her to be safe. Don't worry."  I said to her.

"Is there something wrong, Lis?"

Oh yeah. I forgot that she still didn't know anything about Mr. Wang. Maybe I'll tell her next time.

"I'll explain everything next time. Just listen to me."

"Alright."

I can't remove the nervousness inside me knowing that Mr. Wang might be following me and my friends around. Who knows? He might harm any of us whenever he want to. So when we arrived at the company, I let Tzuyu go inside first. I looked around first to check if Mr. Wang is really following me or spying on my company. But I didn't see any sign of him. So I just went inside the company and headed straight to the meeting room. I called Ten, Bambam, Jisoo and Chaeng for a meeting but not for any business purpose. It's for our plan against Mr. Wang.

"Lis, you looks so nervous. Is there something bad happened?" Ten asked me as soon as they arrived inside the meeting room.

"Make sure to lock the door and turn on the soundproof thing." They quickly followed what I said and sat on their seats after.

"What's with the sudden meeting?" Ten asked again.

"Any updates about Mr. Wang?"

"Oh. Sadly, we have no updates about him. It's a surprise he's stil not showing up until now. It's either he already gave up or he's already starting on making his moves."

"I think, he was the one whom Tzuyu caught looking at her. She said, the man was wearing a hoodie so she was not able to see his face. But I really have this feeling that it was him."

"What now? What are we going to do now?"

"Jackson kept on cancelling the schedule we set for the meeting. Is he still up for the plan?" I asked Chaeng.