𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑇𝑤𝑜

Start from the beginning

He shouts as Dixie bit down onto his arm not releasing until he let her go.

Anthony- you fuckin bit me!

Dixie- be glad I didn't ruin your chances of having children

She shot him a glare before taking off through the halls of the Sway house in search of the diss track kings.

Anthony- i'm bleeding- what the fuck

He groaned as Giorgia dragged him into the kitchen to rinse his wound.

Giorgia- she's worried about Charli, nothing is too far to her

Anthony- I don't get why she's so upset, they ran it by Charli first and she said they could do it. She knew about it before they released it.

Giorgia- wait what? She knew?

Anthony- yeah, they even asked her to be in the video but she said that she didn't wanna be involved so instead they got Cynthia. She approved the release though.

Giorgia looked up at him surprised as she patted his bite mark dry with paper towel.

Giorgia- okay... probably should have talked to Charli before coming here then

Anthony- would have been a good idea

Giorgia- theres Neosporin and bandaids in your bathroom

Anthony- since when?

Giorgia- since you hurt yourself 5 times in the first two weeks here... I told you I put it there

Anthony- I forgot...

Giorgia- dumbass

She laughed before walking off to find Dixie before she could mangle Josh and Bryce.

Giorgia- Dixie! Don't kill them!

Dixie- why not?

She shouted from down the hall as she was searching through Bryce's room before moving to Josh and Jaden's.

Giorgia ran after her, worried that Jaden- like Anthony, would underestimate Dixie's violence.

Dixie- where the fuck are they Hossler

I walked in to see Jaden pinned to the wall as Dixie held a fist full of his shirt. He clearly didn't know what to do, he wasn't gonna rat out the guys but he didn't wanna die.

Jaden- Giorgia! Angel, a little help?

He got hopeful as his girlfriend walked into the room and he asked sweetly in hopes that she'd help get him out if harms way.

Giorgia- dixie, they got Charli's permission

Her attention shot from the boy who's shirt she was grasping to the girl trying to calm her down.

Giorgia- I was cleaning the blood off of Anthony's arm-

Jaden- blood?

His voice went high as fear grew in him at the girl still forcefully holding him to the wall.

Giorgia- he told me that they told Charli already, they'd even asked her to be in the video but she said no. She did approve them posting it though.