𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

Start from the beginning

Now Justin is over to film a YouTube video with Giorgia explaining everything and answering some questions.

Narrative

While Giorgia and Justin went into her room to shoot the sit down video Hailey spent some time with Charli and Dixie. It was their second time meeting the Biebers, the first being that dinner a few nights ago at Sway. They are still getting used to trying to be casual around them. Giorgia and Justin have been getting a kick out of all of her friends reactions to meeting them.

Video:

Giorgia- hey guys! What's up, I know I haven't posted on here in forever but this is a special occasion.

The brunette greeted the camera as her famous brother was seated next to her casually.

Giorgia- so if you haven't seen Bryce Hall's vlog, Josh Richards' teatok, or you don't follow tiktokroom you probably have no idea what this is about.

Justin- did you just casually promo your friends? Tryna give them my clout huh?

He teased a bit as Giorgia rolled her eyes and turned to look at the man.

Giorgia- if I wanted your clout I wouldn't have waited so long to come clean.

Justin- come clean? You make it sound like something bad.

Giorgia- it is.

Justin scoffed at her remark as she turned back to the camera.

Giorgia- anyways guys some of you may recognize him, not many of you but maybe some-

Justin- I don't know g, I'm pretty irrelevant

Giorgia- Yeah I know, I'm giving you so much clout by doing this

Justin- so much, thank you very much. I owe you one.

They both laughed a bit before getting back to the point that they had gotten side tracked from.

Giorgia- anyways, for those of you who don't know already this is Justin Bieber-

Justin- her brother

Giorgia- half brother- i'm not fully related to this trash

She teased with a playful look of disgust at Justin who rolled his eyes.

Justin- you know you love me

Giorgia- doesn't mean I like you though

Justin- sure... whatever you say kiddo

Giorgia- I'm 18, I'm LITERALLY an adult

Justin- yes and?

Giorgia rolled her eyes and turned back to face the camera as Justin laughed next to her.

Giorgia- anyways... I asked you guys to ask some questions for us to answer so here it is