CH 16: Your Husband

Start from the beginning

The press conference started and luckily it went smoothly and on time for the release of the trailer.

As the staff and crew watched the trailer together, they received messages that they are once again trending and the press conference is trending as well.

Congratulatory messages followed from everyone they knew and people were hyped up and excited to see the whole movie.

After half an hour, the trailer reached 2 million views a feat for a movie trailer.

Jisoo happily thanked her fans through her sns. Chaeyoung suddenly came in rushing in, "Suho and Irene announced their wedding date just now. They are on the 2nd now. Those two are crazy."

Jisoo looked at the article and she knew that Suho and Irene released the news so the public's attention will be theirs. She sighed, "They wanted attention and to get id the hype from our movie."

Chaeyoung angrily berated, "I know right. You are under his agency and this is how he treats you. I swear I might punch him if he continues this mistreatment."

Minho sat beside Jisoo as he offered her a drink, Jisoo took it and thanked him. "Your CEO is really something. Fighting for attention against his artist." He said the thought running on his mind

Chaeyoung fumed and agreed with anger as she revealed, "He even stopped Jisoo unnie to do some works and auditions.

Minho became shocked hearing this, "That is pure mistreatment." He frowned

Jisoo can just smile at him as she sips on her drink. "It runs in their blood."

Minho then jokingly said, "We should call them Attention seeking couple or Headlines seeking couple." Chaeyoung who was listening burst out laughing. "Shit! That was hilarious."

Jisoo smiled at the remarks, then Minho seriously looked at her "How about you transfer to our company?"

She looked at him in the eyes before answering, "Thank you for the offer, Oppa but right now... I wanted to stay. Don't worry, I'll keep your offer in mind."

Minho gave her a brotherly smile as he excused himself from the two. Chaeyoung immediately fangirled, "Yah unnie! He is so cool." lightly slapping her unnie's arm. "If only he didn't have a girlfriend, I'll want him as your boyfriend. Too bad."

Jisoo playfully slaps back Chaeyoung's arm, "They are getting married next year so don't even think of it."

Chaeyoung sadly pouted, "Awww."

——

Taehyung was having a break after his 2 meetings when Jack knocked and came into his office. "President Kim."

Taehyung's brow lifted up, "Any news?"

Jack nodded as he informs his boss, "The press-con of Madam was a success. They are in headlines too."

Taehyung nodded with a smile plastered on his face as he leaned on his swivel chair. He then sensed Jack acting weird and he knew it was something that can make his mood change. "What else?"