t w e l e v e

Once I was out of the shower. I dried myself off and slipped my pajamas on. Wrapping my hair up in my towel as I let it dry. I took one last look in the mirror and made sure I was all clean. I walked out of the bathroom to see Marie sitting in our room with Lee, Fred, George, and Tommy.

"There she is!" Fred yelled as he got up to hug me. I was hesitant at first but I couldn't let them know anything so I just let it happen. Knowing that they wouldn't hurt me. My feet lifting off the ground as I softly smiled.

"We missed you at dinner," Marie said as Fred placed my feet back on the ground. His arms snaking back around my waist as I pushed myself back from him quickly. His eyes shooting me glace as I knew he knew something was up.

"I missed you guys too. I just had to get ahead for class," I lied as I followed Fred over towards my bed. Taking a seat down near the headboard as I pulled a blanket over my legs.

"I brought you some food," George said as he bent down underneath my bed. Pulling out a plate of food and holding it out towards me. On the plate was a roll of bread, some mashed potatoes, and a small piece of chicken.

"Thank you," I whispered as he sat down on my bed. A soft smile grew on my face as I gently took it out of his grasp and setting it in my lap.

"So, Daisy," Lee started as he looked at everyone around the room, "tonight we were thinking about sneaking out and going down to the Black Lakes. Are you in?" I looked around at all five of them and then back down in my lap at the plate of food.

"Not tonight. I am not feeling too well and I just want to get some sleep," I said as I looked at each and every one of them.

"Are you sure?" Fred asked as he perked up from where he was sitting.

"Yes, but maybe next time. I promise," I said.

"Suit yourself, we are going to get ready," George said cheerfully. I watched as the three boys left the room. Their laughter filling up the halls as they went to their dorm. I felt my heartstrings tug as their laughter had died down.

"I will go wait outside in the hallway," Tommy said awkwardly as he pushed himself off of Marie's bed, giving her a quick peck on the cheek before walking towards the door. My eyes followed him as he left. Leaving Marie and me alone. I looked over at Marie as she saw the tears form in my eyes. She pushed herself off her bed and quickly came to my side.

"Why don't you want to come?" She asked as she sat down on my bed. Taking the plate of food off my lap and set it on the nightstand next to my bed.

"I don't feel good," I lied again as I watched her hands.

"Did something happen in the library?" She asked. I felt the tears pool back in my eyes as I nodded my head. The incident in the library playing over and over in my head.

"Can I hug you?" She asked softly. I nodded my head as she came closer. Wrapping her tiny, delicate arms around me. I fell into her chest letting all my tears pour out.

"It's okay. I promise nothing will happen again," She hushed as I cried.

"He said it was my fault. He blamed me. That I wanted it," I croaked as I looked towards her, "He touched me again. He ruined me. He damaged me. He said he would do it all over again." As I now sobbed into her chest.

"None of that is true. You said no. You are not ruined or damaged. You are going to be okay. You are strong and I will help you get through this. But I do think it's time you tell the boys," She said.

"I can't," I cried as the tears hit my hands, "They will see me differently."

"How? It wasn't your fault that Bryce took advantage of you and that he can't take no for an answer."

solemnly mine ▫️ g.f.wOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara