f i f t y - n i n e

~12 years later~

"Grayson if I have to tell you one more time to pick up your toys out of the hallway I am going to send them to your cousins James and Albus!" I shouted down the hall as I tripped over another one of the twin's trucks again for the twentieth time today. 

"Sorry, mom!" Little Fred yelled as he ran out of their room and frantically picked them up. 

"Why is your room all dark?" I asked, walking over to their room and pushing the door open more. Notice that they had built a fort from one bed to the other. Hiding under all their blankets.

"No reason mom!" I heard Grayson yell. Then I heard it. The petrifying screams from the bathroom. Both of them quickly hiding as I light out a long sigh.

"Boys!" I gritted as I took off to the bathroom. Quickly unlocking it to see my 12-year-old daughter Dorothea standing there with blue hair. Her silky red locks were gone. She screamed at herself in the mirror as I let out a giggle. Quickly covering my mouth.

"MOM!" She shrieked as she looked over towards me, "It's not funny." 

"You're right it's not. I'm sorry," I said as I hid my laughs.

"God I can't wait to get away from those two," She gritted as she stomped her foot on the ground, "Why did you have to give me two annoying little brothers?"

"That is not my fault and at least you have two loving brothers," I stated as I stepped into the bedroom, "Even if they constantly prank you."

"Well it's annoying," She huffed as she pulled the towel around her tighter.

"It's not that bad sweetheart and I can fix it. But the boys will be getting in big trouble when your father gets home," I screamed down the hallway as I heard their door slam. Which woke Betty who had just gone down for a nap. Trying to wrangle a 12-year-old with an attitude, a 9-year-old who feeds off of it, and two 7-year-old boys and a 2-year-old who is still teething is a hassle. Especially when George is always at the shop and coming home late.

"No, they won't," I heard Willow sass as she came walking up the stairs. Laughing out when she saw her older sister's blue hair, "Dad loves when they pull pranks and you know it." She was right. 

"I blame that shop and taking them there when they were too young," I mumbled under my breath as I turned back towards Thea. 

"Umm," I panicked, "Come here, sweetie." As I motioned for her to come closer, pulling my wand out. Simply tapping it on her hair as it turned back to its natural color. 

"There, now go get changed and stay away from the boys," I sighed before turning to Willow, "You be nice to your sister. God forbid you only have two of them." I shook my head as I headed to Betty's room as she was still crying. Picking her up out of her crib and heading down to the kitchen as I needed to get started on dinner. I placed Betty in her highchair and buckling her in. She was still screaming and crying as I went to grab her a snack from the cabinet. She quickly quieted down once she saw the food. She was more like Ron than any of us. 

I swear these kids keep me on my toes. Between Betty's cries, the twins pulling pranks all the time, and Dorothea and Willow bickering with each other, I was going to pull my hair out. But in a few days summer would be over and Dorothea would be heading off to Hogwarts and the other three would be back at muggle school while Betty got to spend her days with grandma Molly and grandpa Arthur. Meanwhile, I could go back to the hospital and do what I loved to do. 

Soon George came home and both of the boys flew right down the stairs telling him all about their pranks. I can around the corner watching the boys as they talked to their father.