t h i r t y - n i n e

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ : Readers discretion advised. This chapter includes sexual content that may not be suitable for those under the age of 17. 

A few days later we were all at the twin's shop await for their grand opening. People were already standing outside the shop waiting to be let in as we all came down the steps. Around noon the shop was packed. All sorts of Wizards and Witches coming in and out. Buying anything and everything imaginable. I was absolutely amazed by what George and Fred made. I can't believe they did it. 

As I roamed the aisle taking it all in I wanted to say here forever. Forget going back to Hogwarts and graduating. I'd rather live in this fantasy. After a while of roaming around, I made my way over towards Ginny and Hermione. Both of them were standing around the Love Potions. Looking intrigued and guilt at the same time. Eagerly eyeing them. As they looked like they wanted to buy one for themselves. The three of us conversing with each other until we were interrupted by the twins.

"Hellooooo ladies," Fred and George said in unison as I felt George's presence on my back.

"Love Potions, eh?" Fred asked as he shot a look over towards his brother.

"Yeah, they really do work," George said while his arms snaked around my waist pulling me closer into him.

"Then again, the way we hear it sis, you're doing fine just on your own!" Fred teased Ginny as he looked over at George and me.

"Meaning?" Ginny asked as Hermione carefully held a bottle in her hand.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" George asked trying to pester his poor little sister.

"None of your business," Ginny said as set down her potion and walked away. I gave both Fred and George a light smack on their head. Which caused Hermione to giggle a little.

"Ouch," Fred said as he rubbed his head.

"Leave the poor girl alone," I giggled as Fred began to walk away. I turned around in George's grasp. Sliding my hands up his chest and connecting them behind his neck.

"Don't want any of this?" He asked as he taunted a bottle in front of my face.

"Why would I need it? You're already infatuated with me?" I teased as I playfully pushed him off me as he slipped the bottle into his pocket. I turned to talk to Hermione real quick but was pulled away by George as he pulled me along upstairs following Fred.

Ron had stopped them as I continued my way up towards the second floor. Taking in all the sights of the shop from the second floor. As I looked around I could hear Fred and George talking to all kinds of people who were in the shops buying everything they needed for school.

"So what do you think?" George asked scaring the crap out of me as he placed each of the arms on either side of me. His head resting on my shoulder as kid after kid ran around testing all their products out. Yelling for there friends to come check out what they had found

"I think it's wonderful George. I can't believe both of you did all this," I exclaimed.

"I'm glad I get to share it with the most amazing girl in the world," He whispered in my ear as he sent chills down my spine.

"Now you're just saying that," I said as my check turned beet red.

"I mean it," He said as I turned around so we were now facing each other. I slipped my arms around his neck as we both stood there. 

"I am glad you are back," George whispered as if felt like we were the only two people in the show.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world," I said as he placed his hand on my lower back and lightly pecked my lips before pulling away.