f o r t y - s i x

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ : Readers discretion advised. This chapter includes sexual content that may not be suitable for those under the age of 17.

Today was a big day. It was Fred and Georges' 19th birthday. I knew they needed a big celebration with everything going on. So I sent out a letter to everyone I could think of to come to the loft to help celebrate later tonight. Of course, Molly and Arthur were coming. Bill and Fleur said they would definitely swing by. Charlie said he would try to make it. Ron, Ginny, Harry, and Hermione said they would try their best to make it as long as they weren't in trouble with Snape. Which was likely. I sent one out to Gianna once I managed to steal a letter from Fred to invite her but she was busy with her studies and couldn't make it to help celebrate and meet everyone. She said she would make it up to him later.

I had woken up early this morning to make both of the boys' breakfast before they headed down to the shop and work all day. I tried to be as quiet as I could while preparing everything for them, making sure they could sleep in just a little. I made up some bacon, pancakes, and eggs. Once everything was done and plated for them I made myself a cup of hot chocolate and took a seat on the counter. 

Watching as the sun peaked over the top of the building across the street. Bring some life into the loft. As I sipped on my warm hot chocolate, I heard both of the bedroom doors open. Turning my head to see both Fred and George emerge from their room, dressed and ready to take on their day.

"Happy birthday boys!" I cheered as they walked over towards the kitchen.

"Thank you Daisy," Fred said as he came around the counter to give me a hug as I still sat on the counter, before grabbing a plate. George stood just behind the kitchen island for a moment as my eyes scanned over towards him. Handsome as ever. Eyeing him as he made his way over towards me, while I set my mug down on the counter.

"Happy Birthday," I said as he came closer, placing himself between my legs as he placed his hands on my thighs.

"You know," He started, running his hands up higher on my thighs, "I was a little sad when I woke up this morning."

"Oh," I teased, wrapping my arms around his neck, "Why is that?"

"I was feeling a little touchy this morning," As he lowered his lips to my ear, "but a certain someone wasn't there for me to touch." Shooting electrical currents through my body as his fingers were just inches away from my core.

"Tragic, I guess you will just have to wait till later," I taunted as I pulled just a little on the back of his hair. Watching him as he held back a groan.

"We could just sneak off now while Fred is busy," He groaned lightly against my skin, as his lips were already hovering over my neck. Centimeters from my sweet spot. Letting out little puffs of air as I rolled my eyes and tilted my head to the side. George letting out a low chuckle as he knew he was having an effect on me. Lightly placing his lips on my skin as it felt like a million little sparklers were sent down my body as he picked up his lips lightly, moving down my neck as my breathing became heavy. Thank Godric from the wall between here and the dining room or I think Fred would have lost his appetite.

"In your dreams, Weasley. You'll have to think about it all day," I mumbled in his ear as caught my breath. 

"Oh, I will be now," He growled, letting go of my thighs before turning around, leaving me completely and utterly turned on as he grabbed his plate of food.

"No morning kiss?" I pouted, watching him walk away towards the dining room area. He stopped real quick and turned on his heels. Heading back over towards me and setting his plate down back on the counter. He grabbed my face and smashed his lips on mine. Moving hungrily as he slid his hand down my body and stopping as he cupped my core and lightly palmed it. Making me gasp into his mouth as he chuckled. Pulling away quickly just as he knew I was about to beg for more. Leaving me in anticipation as he returned back to grab his plate and join Fred for breakfast