f i v e

The following afternoon the Order had an emergency meeting. Everyone flocking to Grimmauld to discuss what they should do for the sake of Harry. All of us sitting up in Fred and George's room as we heard shouting from down below. I laid on Georges's bed with my eyes closed as the two of them tried to drown out the noise from downstairs. 

After a while, Fred and George even stopped trying to drown the noise out after a while. They plopped down on Fred's bed. As the voice raised downstairs I opened my eyes and shot off George's bed. 

"Bloody hell," Ron said from over in the corner. I walked over to the radio by Ron and tuned it to a muggle station I listen to all the time. Uptown Girl by Billy Joel started blaring through the speakers as I turned it up to drown out the noise down below. When I turned around all the Weasleys had a strange look on their face as I walked over to Hermione and we began to dance and giggle together. I looked over at the twins who seemed utterly terrified of what was happening. After a while, Hermione grabbed Ginny up off the floor. The three of us dancing with the boys whispered around each other.

"Oh come on!" I shouted over the music as I tried to pull the twins off the bed. Either of them budging off the bed. 

"Please?" I begged gettinng closer to Fred's face, " I know you want to." As I moved over to Georges's face. I watched his eyes and George looked over at Fred. Rolling his eyes and giving in. I got George off the bed while Fred stayed put. George and I beginning to dance. His moves were terrible as I threw my head back laughing. 

After a while, Hermione got Ron up off the floor and got him to dance as Fred started to dance with Ginny. Both of them acting a fool as George continued to make me laugh. 

After a few good hits on the radio, I went ahead and went downstairs to grab a glass of water while everyone stayed upstairs.

"Hey, dad!" I said cheerily as I walked into his study room. Noticing that he was alone so I could finally talk to him. Maybe I could figure out what was going on.

"Hey flower," He smiled as he looked up at me from the Daily Prophet.

"I overheard that Harry is on his way here. Why is he coming earlier than we thought?" I asked as I took a seat in my favorite chair, "I thought the original plan was to not really tell him what was going on."

"Well sweetie, sometimes you make plans and they don't quite happen the way you want them to. I learned that the hard way years ago," He said as he looked over at me, "The truth is Dementors were sent to attack Harry in the muggle world. We don't know why but it can't be good. They ended up attack his cousin Dudley as well. Harry used a Patronus charm to save not only himself but his cousin. So I have sent Kingsley, Moody, Tonks, and few others out to bring him here."

"Why were the dementors so far way from Azkaban? They can't be seen my muggles can they?"

"No, they can not. But a muggle can feel their presence. But there is no reason why they should have been in the muggle world to attack Harry and his cousin. We are bringing him here for his protection and for his hearing at the Ministry to let him back into Hogwarts."

"He got expelled?!" I asked loudly as I shifted in my seat.

"Yes."

"But that's not fair he was protecting himself."

"Yes, but that is not how the wizarding world sees it. You know that? They already think Harry is crazy for thinking Voldemort is back."

"Which he is..." I began to say.

"Daisy," He said cutting me off, "our world is about to get crazy. I need to know that you know how to protect yourself and keep yourself safe if anything attacks you. I can't lose you. Like I lost your mother. That's why I didn't let you leave this summer and I am sorry for it."