t h i r t y - t w o

Easter break. We were going home for 4 days. I couldn't more excited than anyone. I think George and I were a little worried that everyone would pick up and find out that we are dating. I mean Fred figured out right away when we came back and I couldn't keep it from Marie who then told Tommy. Who surprisingly was our biggest fan, other than Fred. Things have been easier since George and I started dating. He was already sweet as one of my best friends but as my boyfriend, he was even sweeter. And it just felt right to be with him. Even if we were taking things one step at a time.

We arrived at Grimmauld no later than 2 o'clock. Just in time to get unpacked and freshen up. As I was minding my own business in my room the door quickly burst open and George came walking in. Scaring me just a little as I had been humming along to the soft music playing on my radio.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked as he closed the door behind him. He didn't say anything as he walked over towards me. Cupping my face in his hands and then crashing his lips to mine as the clothing I held in my hand now fell towards the floor. I placed my hands on his chest and playfully pushed him off of me.

"What are you doing?" I giggled as I bent down to grab the clothing I had just dropped.

"I figure while we are here for a few days we should probably just pretend we are still friends. Right darling?"

"Darling?" I asked as I intertwined my fingers with his.

"What you don't like it?" He asked as he had raised his eyebrows down at me.

"No, I love it. Handsome," I smiled as I stood up on my tippy toes and pecked his lips again, "But I think you are right. So no looking at me like you want to kiss me. No holding my hand or flirting with me. I don't think you want to have a talking from my father about if you don't treat my daughter right I will gladly go back to Azkaban for kicking your ass."

"I don't think he will have to worry about that," He smiled as he placed a kiss on my forehead, "I do think it's best if I keep flirting with you or else everyone will think something is off."

"I suppose, no slip-ups George Weasley."

"Hey, this is you and me thing. You better not slip up either."

"Oh trust me I won't. Now I think we should go see everyone before they really do think something is up."

"Yeah. I'll see you down there," He said as he pulled out his wand and then disappeared.

"Curse you, George Weasley," I mumbled under my breathe and headed towards my door. Pulling it open and then heading downstairs. Hearing a loud blustering sound coming from the living room area and made my way over there.

"There she is!" My father boomed as I walked in.

"Hi, dad!" I smiled as I made my way over towards where he was sitting. Looking around the room as I saw the twins play wizard chess together over in the corner. George caught my eyes and shot me a quick wink as I sat down next to my father.

"So guys how is the term going?" Sirius asked.

"Great," Ginny and I both said in unison

"Horrible," Harry and Ron said.

"Boring," Fred and George said.

"Oh my, mixed feelings," Sirius said as he leaned back in his chair.

"Oh don't be so dramatic. It can't be that bad," Molly said over from her seat. The boys quickly shooting her a glare as Ginny and I giggled a bit.

"The twins are just upset that every time they got to sell products or prank someone they get detention," I blurted.

"Thanks, Daisy," Fred said.