f i f t y - t w o

The next morning we all woke up and headed to the kitchen for something to eat. Since no one had lived here for a while there wasn't much food for the four of us to munch on. I attempted to make something out of the food that had probably been leftovers in this fridge for months and months on end while Hermione took her best shot at making us all a cup of coffee. Ron and Harry sitting at the table of course as Harry starred at the fake Horcrux in his hands.

"Any luck on figuring out who the letter was writing by?" I asked as I cut up a single loaf of bread. Cutting all the mold off it and plating only the servable pieces on a plate with some butter.

"No," Ron said as I set the plate down in the middle of them, "There are no R.A.Bs anywhere."

"Did you say R.A.B?" I questioned as I sat down next to Harry.

"Yes," Ron said.

"R.A.B, I know a R.A.B," I said, grabbing a piece of bread off the plate.

"Really?" Harry asked, "Who?"

"My uncle," I stated, "He died a while ago though. He was a Death Eater and worked for Voldemort himself.

"Blimey, you've got to be kidding me," Ron huffed as he sat back in his chair, "Regulus Arcturus Black, is your uncle?"

"Yeah, I mean I never knew him but his room is on the 3rd floor the name is scribbled out though. Dad was upset with him that's why."

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Hermione asked.

"Why didn't you show me the letter sooner?" I sassed back, "If anyone knows anything about the real locket you need, it's going to be Kreacher, which I haven't seen him around here. Have you?"

Seconds later we all heard something move in the closet just a few feet away. All of us drawing our attention over there as the sounds only got louder. Harry got up and walked over to the door and swung it open. There he was. Kreacher. Watching as Harry grabbed Kreacher and brought him over to the three of us.

"Have you been spying on us have you?" Harry asked angrily as he shoved Kreacher in.

"Harry, calm down," I hushed as Kreacher walked past me.

"Kreacher has been watching," He mumbled.

"Maybe he knows where the real locket is," Hermione said.

"Have you seen this before," Harry asked as he held up the locket. Kreacher beginning to hide.

"Harry stop, you are hurting him," I said.

"Kreacher," He said as he ignored me.

"It is Master Regulus locket," He said as he continued to hid.

"But there were two weren't there?" Harry asked as the three of us remained silent, "Where is the other one?"

"Kreacher doesn't know where the other locket is," He moaned.

"Yes, but did you ever see it?" Hermione asked stepped forward, "Was it in this house?"

"You filthy mudblood," Kreacher shouted as Ron grabbed a wooden spoon to hit him, "Blood traitor Weasley!"

"KREACHER!" I shouted as he looked over at me, "You will not disrespect my friends in my house like that. How dare you do so rude and vile to your family. You should be grateful for the home Harry and I still continue to give you." As I stepped closer to him.

"Kreacher is sorry Miss Black," He hushed as he looked down at the ground.

"It is okay," I said, "You know better."