f i f t y

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining in my eyes. Its warmth welcoming me for the day as I looked up to see George still fast asleep. Running my fingers gently across his cheeks as I felt his chest rise and fall underneath my arm. Watching as his eyes fluttered just the slightest as I drew my fingers down towards his chest. All the patterns we had once learned to with our wand I was now doing with just the tip of my finger. Waiting for his eyes to open. Soon they did. Looking down at me as I laid my head on his chest to look up at him.

"Morning," He said, bringing his hand up to my head and running his fingers through my hair.

"Goodmorning handsome," I whispered as it felt quiet in our little corner of the world today. Moving my body up and pressing my lips to his while he dropped his hands to my waist and pulled me on top of him. Forgetting that both of us were still naked from the night before. Smiling into his kiss as I grabbed the sheet covering us and threw them over our heads. George pulling away as he let out a little giggle. 

"What on earth are you doing?" He chuckled.

"Distracting you so I can roll out of bed and get ready,"

"Oh you think you can be so sly," He taunted as his hands grabbed my waist again and pulled me back towards him.

"George, I'm serious. I have to get ready and then help Fleur with anything and everything she needs."

"I say we skip the wedding and just stay here all day," He said as he towered over me now. Sliding his hand around my waist as pulling our naked bodies closer.

"As much as I would love to, I really would, I have a job to do and it is not to do this right now," I giggled.

"Fine, but you owe me, Black."

"Oh trust me, I will," I teased as George let me roll out of bed. Grabbing one of his t-shirts off the ground as I looked for my thong from last night on the ground. Feeling his eyes wander all over my body.

"Don't we meet Gianna today?" I asked as I pulled my thong on.

"Yeah, Fred said she is getting here around 2."

"Bold statement to have her meet all your family members at a family wedding. Don't you think?" Asking him as I turned around to face him

"Well, you know Fred and his bold statements,"  George said as I walked back over to him.

"I will see you later," I said before I pecked his lips.

"You better save a dance for me," He stated as his hands grabbed my waist.

"Right after I dance with Ron, Fred, Lee, Victor Krum, and every other available bachelor at this wedding," I teased.

"You are ridiculous, you know that right," George smiled.

"But you love me anyway," I smiled back as I went to leave the room. 

"I love you."

"I love you too Georgie, now get up and get ready," I protested as I closed the door in front of me. Heading off to shower before going to help Fleur with what she needed. Slipping into a light, baby blue dress that hit just above the knees and had small spaghetti straps.  Brushing through my hair as I made it look as straight as possible before grabbing all my things and heading back to George's room to return everything. At the base of his bed, I grabbed my flats and slipped them on before heading downstairs to see what Fleur needed help with.

***

After a few hours of cleaning up the house, setting up flowers and other decorations, and putting rows together for the ceremony we were done. So I headed back inside. Walking straight into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee when I saw George standing there creepily starring at Ginny and Harry as they were kissing.