t w e n t y - t w o

It was the following week after the quidditch match. After I had gone to bed after hanging out with George I had gone back to my room but I didn't go to sleep. For the rest of the night, I was restless as I had been for this whole week. Bryce's words were chewing at me and his actions towards me replayed in my mind over and over again. It was affecting me all week. I had barely slept all week, I didn't go to meals I just hid in the library or my dorm.

On Thursday morning, I caught up with everyone as they were making their way to classes. I was so tired and hungry but I had no motivation to sleep or eat. I just kept myself focused on my assignments and tests. I staggered behind with Marie as we were heading to Charms class and the boys were making their way to Defense Against the Dark Arts.

As Marie walked by my side I could faintly hear the boys laughing in front of us as exhaustion took over my body. I wanted to sleep. I needed to sleep. In fact, I don't remember the last time I closed my eyes it had felt so long. My stomach grumbling for food.

I staggered behind everyone just a little as we turned around the corner. Marie had caught up with Tommy to tell him something as she left me alone. My feet stumbling over each other as I pulled my books tighter to my chest. My shoulder crashing into the corner cobblestone wall.

"Daisy," I heard Marie say lightly as I looked up at the 5 of them walked in front of me still. I watched Marie make her way back towards me as my vision became blurry. My head feeling dizzy as my knees buckled out from beneath me. The last thing I heard Marie calling for the boys as she caught me.

George's POV

Fred and I turned around as Marie called for us. Watching in horror as Daisy fell to the ground. I felt my heart stop. I dropped my books and ran to her side. Marie already trying to wake her up as she laid on the floor.

"What happened?" I asked frantically.

"I don't know, I turned around to ask her something, and then she fell," Marie said.

"We need to take her to the hospital wing," Fred said. I quickly picked her up in her arms and carried her to Madam Pomfrey. Marie following behind with Fred close by.

Once we were in the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey had me lay her down on one of the beds. Then began asking a whole bunch of questions.

"When was the last time you saw Miss Black eat anything?"

"She was a dinner last night," I said frantically, "I don't remember her eating. But she was there. Marie do you know?" As I turned to her.

"Ummm, let's see. She has skipped meals all week and been up super late. I haven't seen her eat anything this whole week. She came to breakfast on Tuesday but didn't each anything. She went to bed early that night as well. She's been restless just laying in her bed not actually sleeping. I've tried to ask her to eat but she refuses," Marie said quickly.

"Are you her roommate?"

"Yes,"

"Has seen been sleeping normally?"

"No, she has been stressed about school and then something happened the other weekend with Bryce...." She trailed off.

"She is exhausted and has no nutrition in her body to keep her energized. She is going to need to stay here until I know she is awake and has eaten a full meal. Now all of you go. You have a class to get to," She said as another nurse shooed us away.

I stood there in my spot. Staring at Daisy as she laid there. I felt Fred grab my shoulder and pull me away.

"Come on George we have to go," Fred said.