f i f t e e n

After a quick weekend, it was Monday morning already. During the weekend the Fred and George had non-stopped talked about their products for their shop when they really should have been getting ready for their Quidditch season. I not even on the team and I knew they had early morning practices and practices after dinner. All of us mainly sitting around the fireplace as Marie and I worked ahead in our classes. Hearing the boys crack jokes or watching them play card games. 

Monday went by pretty quick. I hadn't seen the twins all day since they had practice this morning and then we were all in classes. Dealing with never-ending assignments and quizzes.

Before dinner that evening, Marie and I were in the library to get some studying done, and that way I could look something up for the twins in the Potions sections. Marie and I looking for a way to make a Love Potion for the boys. We searched for the aisles of the potion section for hours. While we knew Amortentia was a love potion we still needed to figure out if they could use it to have girls, or boys, purchase to make someone fall in love with them. More like feel infatuated with that person until it wore off.

"So what are we even doing?" Marie asked as she closed yet another potion book. 

"Doing something for the twins," I said as I searched the aisles knowing that the book I needed was around here somewhere.

"Oh lord," She sighed, "What kind of trouble are they trying to get into now?"

"Not any trouble. I hope. They just need my help with something,"  I said as I stood on my tippy toes to reach up high for the book.

"Which involves looking through every potion book imaginable."

"Yes. Now would you help instead of lounging around?" I giggled as I flipped through the pages.

"Well it would help if you told me what you were looking for," She said as she reached for another book.

"They need a love potion."

"A love potion. Georgie finally trying to make you fall in love with him," She giggled.

"No, it's for something else," I said, "Plus he wouldn't need a love potion to do so." As I smiled.

"You've been smitten over him since our second year. I don't know why he hasn't made a move already. Or you."

"You know why, I haven't. Plus I don't want to be hurt again and I don't want to hurt him."

"I don't think you ever would hurt him and plus George Weasley would ever hurt you. He treats you like a glass doll. He would never harm you. I don't think he would lay a finger on you unless you wanted him too. Even if he did, I'd think he'd blame himself more than anything."

"You really think so?"

"I see the way he looks at you. He shames himself for not even acknowledging you. He wouldn't lay a finger on you in any harmful way. Just give him a chance,"

"I am trying. Trust me. I think we have almost kissed at least three times."

"Why haven't you!" She exclaimed.

"Be quiet," I said as I looked over at her,  "You try kissing one of your best friends. Anyways we need to find this stupid potion for the twins that way we can figure it out for them."

After searching through book after book I found one and decided to check out for the boys to read through, before returning to our table. For a while, Ginny decided to join us while we were writing our Charms paper. Poor Ginny working on a History of Magic paper as we tried to help her out. She was stressing over this paper and it was only the first week. But in her defense History of Magic was probably one of the toughest classes here. After her break was over she left Marie and me to catch up with Hermione to walk to her next class.