f i f t y - e i g h t

Once George and I were back from our vacation at the cottage we decided to stay at the Burrow with everyone else until Ginny left for school.

As we were all sitting around in the living room.  Errol came flying in with all of the letters. Molly got up from her chair and went to retrieve them. Walking around and handing everyone their letters as I laid with George on the couch. Both of us simultaneously reading the book in my hands. He would tap me on the leg when we were ready to turn the page. But soon there was a letter being held out to me. I set the book down and grabbed the letter from Molly. Quickly opening it up.

Daisy Black, 

We hear by would like to attend our acceptance to you to come to finish your 7th-year studies at the beginning of this next school year. If you choose to accept please send a letter to us by July 31st. We hope to see you on the platform to continue your studies. Inside you'll find a list of all the books you will need for your studies. We hope to see you soon. Best wishes to you!

Yours Truly, 

Headmistress Minerva McGonagall

I sat up straight up the letter in my hands. 

"What is it?" Hermione asked.

"McGonagall wants me to come back," I spoke.

"That's great!" Ginny said.

"Yeah, it is."

"So are you going to do?" Ron asked as I looked over at George.

"I don't know,"

"I think you should come. All three of us can do 7th year together," Ginny cheered as she looked towards Hermione and me.

"What about us?" Harry asked as he and Ron looked over at the two of them. Ginny just rolled her eyes and looked back at me. 

"I don't know," I said again as I looked at George.

"I think you should go," He said. 

"What about you?" I asked.

"I was going to pick up work back at the shop and see if Lee or Tommy would help me," He said as he placed his hand on my back.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Absolutely," George whispered before he kissed my cheek. Making me blush like an idiot.

"YES!" Ginny screamed as she pulled me up off the couch.

"This is going to be the best 7th year ever," She said as she bounced with me around the room, "I wonder if we will get to dorm together?" 

"Nevermind that, we all need to get you to Diagon Alley to get your books," Molly protested as she walked over to the fireplace. Ginny grabbed my hand and was the first to go and Molly followed. The boys not moving from their seats.

"Sorry," I mouthed to George as I stepped into the fireplace and grabbed some floo powder. Calling out for Diagon Alley. Heading to Flourish and Blotts with Molly, Ginny, and Hermione as we got our books for the new year, as well as the boys.