s i x t e e n

October was here. 

Which meant we were about a month and a half into school by now. Classes were going okay. I mean they still were packed with tons of assignments, tests, and quizzes to do but I'm not complaining. Well, maybe just a little.

The twins and I were finalizing on their Love Potion product as the three of us went around Hogwarts selling their little Skiving Snackboxes. They did most of the selling, I did all of the inventory and tell them what they need less and more of. Basically, anyone and everyone came to me and gave me reviews or ideas and I passed them along to Fred and George. 

So with that and all the schoolwork I had plus talking with Professor McGonagall once I week my life was pretty busy. Too busy to notice Bryce. When I wasn't busy I was with my friends, playing games. Getting better. Somewhat. I mean there were some nights when I didn't sleep or eat but overall, I felt a little better.  

About 3 weeks into school Professor Umbridge took it upon herself to be named the High Inquisitor and reporting any problem or issue straight to the ministry. Talk about a buzz kill. Umbridge has been declaring Educational Decrees left and right. I mean just the other week she banned all products made by Fred and George. But we were still selling them secretly. Just don't let her know that.

***

After a night of studying down in the common room, I was making my way up to my dorm room for the night to go to bed. My body was exhausted and was needing a full night's sleep. I had been up for hours, days even. I was busy working on things for the twins, assignments for classes, and studying for tests and quizzes.  When I entered my dorm room everyone else was asleep. I quietly set my books down on my trunk and got ready for bed. 

As I was in the bathroom I noticed that the snow was picking up. I propped the window open and notice freshly fallen snow all over the ground just below. When I was done brushing my teeth I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to my bed. Pulling back the covers on my bed and climbing in. As soon as my head hit my pillows I was out like a light. Letting the darkness my body was falling in to take over. Letting my mind wander as I drifted off. 

After what felt like hours, I felt my body being shaken awake. I slowly rolled over and fluttered my eyes open, see George standing above me as I sat up straighter. 

"Bloody hell Georgie," I whisper yelled at him as I pulled my comforter over my chest, "what do you want?" As I rubbed my eye.

"It's snowing," He whispered with excitement in his voice

"I know," I sighed, "it's been snowing for hours. It happens every year."

"No need for the sass, missy."

"Well you woke me up and I am tired so the sass is what you get."

"Just meet me in the common area in three minutes," He whispered.

"Or what?" I asked 

"Or I'll sneak some puking pastilles into your food," He whispered as a smile grew on his face.

"I'll see you in three minutes," I sighed as I threw the covers off me. George quickly leaving my dorm room as I went and got ready. 

I grabbed a sweater from the floor and slipped it on. I stayed in my PJ bottoms as I didn't want to change into a pair of jeans. I lifted my trunk open and grabbed a pair of warm socks and put them on before searching for my jacket. As I slipped on my jacket I grabbed my hat and slipped my shoes on and then headed out the door to met with George in the common area.

As I came down the stairs George was leaning against one of the tables with his hands in his pockets. He was in his here sweatpants, jacket, and one of his mother's scarfs with his regular shoes on his feet.