f i f t y - s i x

George has had his better day but along with that comes bad days. We were a few days away from going to the cottage and we both still needed somethings from the loft. I woke up later than normal and to my surprise, George was still sleeping as well. His arms wrapped tightly around me as nuzzled back into his chest. Backing away quickly as I realized he smelled. This boy needed a shower. Desperately. I grabbed George's hands and pulled them off of me as I slipped out of bed. Just as I was about to stand up, I felt George grab my hand and pull me back towards him. 

"Where do you think you are going?" He grumbled.

"I need to get ready because I have to get a few things before we leave for our trip," I whispered as my face was hovering over his.

"Is that so?" He joked.

"Yeah, you need some fresh clothing and I am going to check on the shop while I am out and grab anything else we might need. Anything specific you want me to pick up?" I asked as I sat down on the bed, while George propped himself up on his elbows. 

"Get yourself something cute," He stated as I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever Weasley," I scoffed as I pushed myself off his bed not before George pulled me back to him again.

"No morning kiss?" He pouted.

"Not until you shower," I said. 

"I don't smell that bad do I?" He asked as he raised his arm and smelled himself, "Yeah, nevermind." 

"I will see you later my love," I said as I got up off the bed and grabbed some clean clothes off the floor. Blowing George a kiss as I walked out before heading to the bathroom to change. 

***

As I made my way down Diagon Alley I noticed that they were making a few changes here and there. Adding some new stores and renovating old ones as well. I had picked up a few new things for our trip as well as a present for Bill and Fleur for letting us stay with them. As I made my way to the Twins' shop I saw Marie and Tommy hang out by the ice cream shop so I made my way over to the two of them.

"Hey, strangers!" I cheered as I caught Tommy's attention first.

"Hey Daisy," He said back as he quickly wrapped me in a hug as Marie had turned to face me, with two ice cream cones in her hand. Smiling when I saw her and noticed a bit of a bump on her.

"Marie Smithers you are not!" I exclaimed as I let go of Tommy.

"Surprise!" She smiled as Tommy took the cones from her. I quickly wrapped her in a small hug before pulling away. 

"What? How? How far along and why didn't you tell me?" I asked as I grabbed her hand leading her over to an empty table as Tommy followed.

"Well, I think we all know how," She giggled, "I found out maybe 2 weeks before the war after I noticed that I missed my period, we just got back from St. Mungos to find out that I am about 12 weeks along which is about 2 and a half months now."

"Ah guys!" I exclaimed as I held her free hand, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, we both figured with Fred's death that may be telling you and George about us expecting wasn't a good idea," Tommy said

"Okay, I'll give that to you,  but still I can't wait for a little Marie or Tommy to be crawling around."

"Same here," Marie beamed at Tommy. 

"You know when George and I get back from our trip we could all go to dinner."

"You're going on a trip?" Marie exclaimed.