t w e n t y - n i n e

A couple of days had passed since I was pulled in to Umbridge's office herself and questioned about the whereabouts of my father, The audacity she had to question me. If only I would have pulled my wand out and hexed her,  I think I would have done the entire student body a favor.

Within those couple of days, Spring had sprung quickly here at Hogwarts. There was no longer any snow on the ground and the trees began to bloom again. A fresh breeze had blown through the castle giving new life to everything and everyone all around. Even Professor Snape seemed to be in a good mood most days. I think it just depended on it Harry, Ron, and Hermione had already annoyed them or not.

Marie and I had been sitting at the Gryffindor table during our break from classes in the Great Hall. We were conversing back and forth on our assignments when both George and Tommy popped up by our sides. 

"Well hell boys," I giggled as Tommy placed a quick peak on Marie's cheek. George quickly snaking his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. 

"Hello," George whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine as I looked over towards him. Seeing as a huge smile was plastered all over his face as I twirled my quill in my hand.

"To what do we owe the pleasure?" Marie asked as George and I looked over at the two of them.

"We were thinking that this weekend we should do a double date down to Hogsmeade," Tommy said.

"Now I know we aren't dating but I thought it would be nice to get away from the madness going on here and hang out with each other," George said.

"So what do you two say?" Tommy asked.

"I say you two are starting to sound like the twins of Hogwarts and not Fred and George," I giggled.

"I was about to say that. Kind of scary," Marie said.

"Okay, you two, yes or no?" George asked impatiently.

"Can I get back to you in a few days?" I joked as I looked back over at him. Meeting his deep brown eyes. I felt Georges's fingers dig into my side as he started to tickle me. Letting laughter escape from my lips as others turned their heads to look in our direction.

"Are you serious?" He chuckled as he started laughing with me. 

"I'm only joking George," I said as he stopped tickling me, "I would love to." 

"Brilliant," He cheered, "And you two?"

"We are game," Tommy said.

"Sweet."

"So, Saturday at 10 o'clock after breakfast?" Marie asked.

"I thought this was our plan?" Tommy pouted.

"Now it is our job to tell you where to be and when," Marie said before they shared an intimate kiss. For the rest of the remainder of our break, Marie and I worked on our assignment as George and Tommy joked around. Fred and Lee soon joined them. Which distracted us further from our tasks and making it much more difficult to pay attention to our readings.

All we had to do was great through until Saturday.

***

By the time Saturday rolled around, Marie and I were beyond excited for this little double date we were going on. We both woke up around 7 am and decided to get ready. Out of my trunk, I grabbed a black, floral skirt and a white blouse along with a pair of white converse to walk through the forest in. Under my skirt, I put on my Spanx shorts making sure that nothing would be exposed if the wind blew. 

After what felt like hours Marie finally emerged from the bathroom. Giving me just enough time to get ready in there for myself. Brushing through my hair and then applying a little bit of makeup. As soon as I was done I walked out to see Marie in a beautiful little cheetah print dress. Her hair was pulled up into a small little bun as she had a black cardigan draped over her. I took a note from her and grabbed a cardigan out of my clothing and slipped it on.