t w e n t y - s e v e n

The break was over. I had so much fun in the past two weeks I was sad to see it come to an end. I was going to miss having my father to talk to every day. I was going to miss Molly's cooking, Arthurs bizarre muggle stories, watching Remus and Tonks painfully flirt with each other, and having all of us in one house as a big happy family. Most importantly chasing George around and working on the twins with their new products. They were so close to being done with having a working Love Potions and it frightened me a bit. 

As I was packing my bag I had a bad feeling about the last term of this year. I don't know what it could be but I just feared something bad was going to happen. Something just felt off and it was like a part of me was telling me to stay home and to protect my father. But from what? Anyways I brushed the thought off and kept packing

After Georges and I kiss things have been different. We spent way too much time together and everyone started to notice. Fred started to make fun of us for how much time we spent with each other. But I still didn't know if I was ready for another relationship yet. While over the past month he has been sweet and caring and helping me through everything I didn't want to hurt him if I rushed into something with him.

As I was packing my bag I heard a knock on my door. I turned my head to see Fred standing in the doorway.

"Hey Freddie," I cheered, "What's up?"

"Oh nothing, looking for Georgie."

"He is not in here. In fact, I was about to come looking for him. I figured you two would be conspiring with one another."

"I wonder where he is then," Fred said as he leaned against the doorway.

"Beats me. I haven't seen him since breakfast this morning," I said as I zipped up my bag, "You look like you're thinking about something. What's up?"

"Are you going to break his heart?" Fred asked.

"Excuse me?" I chuckled as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Are you going to break my little baby brother's heart?"

"Baby?" I giggled, "He is only 2 minutes younger than you."

"That's a long time in our word," He protested.

"I'm not planning on it," I said as I answered his question.

"Good," He said, "He really likes you. You know."

"I just don't want to end up hurting him if things don't work out. Both of you mean a lot to me and I don't want to ruin it," I said.

"You never could. We would love you no matter what,"  He said as he came into the room stepping closer to me as I looked at him, "Look I know you have been through somethings and I can even begin to imagine what it must be like to be in your shoes but when it comes to a point when you are ready for another relationship don't rush yourself or him into anything and don't hurt him or yourself. You two are clearly meant to be together and whenever it happens I will be your biggest fan supporting both of you. You two deserve each other."

"Thanks, Freddie," I said as I held out my arms and offered him a hug. He quickly moved into my arms and gave me a quick squeeze. Lifting my feet off the floor as I let out a little giggle.

"I've missed this side of you little Black," He said as he set my feet back down.

"Well get used to it," I said, "She is here to stay."

George's POV

I had already packed my bag up for leaving. We were heading back to Hogwarts today for the rest of the year and things felt off. After kissing Daisy we spent a lot of time together but she still seemed to be distant and I didn't want to rush her into anything. For me, I felt like I was at a standstill. There was only one other person I knew I could get to for advice about Daisy or who could understand my feelings about her best.