t h i r t y - e i g h t

It was time. 

I stood in France and took one last look as I made sure no one else was around to watch me leave. My bag in hand as I pulled my wand out and apparated to the Burrows. I gush of wind blowing around me as I landed on my feet. Feeling just a little wobbly as I put my wand back into my pocket and walked towards the front door.

The place looked bigger and brighter as I walked closer. I had missed a lot while I was gone. But I was here now. I pushed the front door open and slid in. Looking around as I didn't see anyone. The dishes int he kitchen were doing themselves as I set my bag down on the kitchen table and made my way around the corner. Entering the living room where Molly was sitting at her usual chair knitting while Ginny and Hermione were off reading in separate chairs.

"Oh Daisy, my dear, you are home," Molly said cheerfully as she dropped what she was doing and walked over towards me. Wrapping me into a warm embrace as Ginny and Hermione had both stood up to greet me.

"Hey Gin, hello Hermione," I said as the three of us embraced each other. 

"Thank Godric you are here. We have all missed you terribly," Molly said as the four of us all stood around in the living room. Smiles plastered on all four of our faces. 

"George more than others," Hermione joked as she wrapped her arms around herself.

"Speaking of him, where is George?" I asked as I quickly looked around

"He and the boys are all out in the field playing quidditch," Molly said as she had returned to her seat and began to knit again.

"You didn't want to join them, Ginny?" I asked them as I know she would never give up a good old game of qudditch.

"Saving all my playing for the school year. I've heard we have a tough year ahead of us."

"Well, I can't wait to cheer you on," I cheered as the two of them had also returned to their original seats and I made my ways towards one of the empty couches.

"So you are going this year?" Ginny exclaimed.

"Might as well. It's what my father would have wanted me to do. Are you?" I asked.

"Mother says so. She's not very fond of it," Ginny said.

"I just want all my children to be safe."

"We will now with Fred and George being gone," I giggled with the girls.

"At least I won't have to get another letter about those two. I just can't believe they didn't graduate."

"Technically they did. George told me in one letter that he wrote to Professor McGonagall over the summer and smoothed things over and she practically allowed them to graduate. I don't know why or how but it is a miracle."

"I swear those boys are the exact same and just as much different," Molly said as she moved into the kitchen to prepare a snack for the boys who would be coming in soon, "Daisy your things are in Charlies old room so feel free to make yourself at home. Ginny I do need you to go feed the chickens and pigs please."

"On it!" She cheered, "'Mione, Daisy you want to come?"

"Yes!" I said.

"Of course," Hermione said as we all headed out of the house. Picking up the pails right outside the door and made out ways out to where the chickens and pigs were kept. 

"So. how have things been since I left?" I asked as we walked through the tall grass. 

"Pretty good. We all missed you but felt better with each letter. I think George took it the worse but he really dove into the shop to keep himself busy," Ginny said, "A few weeks after we moved back here Bill and Fleur showed up and have been here ever since."