I'll be home for Christmas [Mikey]

Start from the beginning

I sniffled and shook my head. "Maybe a little. I can't believe that you're here!"

"Surprise," Mikey said and waved his hands around a bit, making me laugh. Then he handed me the flowers with a cute smile.

I wiped away the few tears that had escaped my eyes. Mikey still had one hand on my back with which he now pulled me closer again. "Can I get a welcome home kiss?"

Without answering I rose to my tip toes and kissed him softly. Mikey smiled into the kiss and stroked my cheek gently with his other hand while I crossed my arms behind his neck.

"Ew! Mommy, Auntie Y/N and Uncle Mikey are being disgusting!" The youngest shouted, effectively catching the attention of the rest of the adults.

My sister got up from the table to walk over and hug Mikey hello. "Y/N said you couldn't make it."

My fiancé chuckled and gave her a short hug. "We decided on a little Christmas break to see our girls and I wanted to surprise Y/N, so here I am."

The women of my family all awed while Mikey kissed the top of my head and walked over to the rest of the family to wish everybody a Merry Christmas.

Jacob tried to implant himself in every conversation Mikey started so we just moved back to the children and played with them.

"Uncle Mikey tell us about your tour!" Patrick begged and crawled closer to him.

"Yes, daddy said that there are many fangirls who are prettier than Y/N but I don't believe that because Y/N is beautiful," Sophie butted in, ratting her father out.

Mikey furrowed his eyebrows, clearly mad at Jacob and once again kissed my head as he pulled me even closer to him. Luckily, I never had a reason to actually believe that he would cheat on me so I wasn't too worried.

"The tour is awesome, Patrick, and I get to play with my brother and my friends together our music and of course the girls are pretty but no one can be as beautiful as Y/N and I love your aunt so much," Mikey assured the kids calmly.

God, how did I deserve Mikey? I cuddled in his side and had teary eyes again from his words. So I hid my face in his neck and hoped that no one saw them. I was an emotional wreck over here just because Mikey surprised me.

"Why are you crying?" Sophie asked and drew the attention back to me.

I laughed through the tears. "I'm happy that's all. And I love Mikey so much."

Mikey on the other hand was glaring daggers at Jacob while his arms had almost a vice like grip on me.

But the kids could distract him fastly by showing him eagerly every present they got. Mikey even had brought a few for them too. They tore the wrapping paper and thanked him happily by attacking him with hugs.

I couldn't resist to snap a few pictures and send them to Christa with a few heart emojis. She only sent back a few laughing ones and greetings from her and Ray and asked whether we should meet up tomorrow with all of them.

"Christa asked if we should come over to theirs tomorrow," I informed Mikey who nodded.

"Yeah, me and the boys had planned to have a little Christmas party together, is that alright?"

The rest of the visit was relatively calm, given the fact that my sister and me held Jacob and Mikey apart from each other to the delight of the one and annoyance if the other.

Soon we were back in our own living room, cuddled together under a blanket and looked at our own Christmas tree.

"You know that I would never cheat on you, right?" Mikey broke the peaceful silence and turned to me with a worried expression.

I nodded smiling and tugged my head into the crook of his neck. "I know, Baby. Jacob likes to tease me with this stuff because he thinks it's funny."

At that I felt his tense up. "So he still does that stuff?" His voice was just as hard the muscles in his neck.

I shrugged. "Sometimes. I can deal with it, really."

After a few more assuring words, Mikey finally believed me and relaxed again.

"I don't like him," he mumbled, sounding incredibly tired.

I chuckled. "Me too. Come on, we should go to bed. You probably had even a longer day than me."

The fact that Mikey didn't protest told me how tired he really was. We cuddled back under our covers.

Without a warning, Mikey hovered over me and kissed me deeply. For as second, I was shocked by the sudden action but soon eased into it and kissed back just as passionately.

Just as sudden as he started the kiss, he pulled away again and smiled down at me in the darkness. I could only tell by the faint reflection of his teeth. "Merry Christmas Darling."

I giggled and pulled him back down so he could put his head on my chest. "Merry Christmas you dork."

---

And here the one with Mikey!
Two more to come