Christmas with Gee [Gerard]

Start from the beginning

"Y/N?" Gerard looked at me worriedly. While I was admiring him, he had stepped closer to me and had one hand on my shoulder. "Are you alright?"

Just now, I noticed the tears in my eyes. I wiped them away violently and laughed at myself. "Yeah, just got a little sentimental."

My roommate wasn't convinced. "Are you sure? You looked at me weirdly, almost like you..." He trailed off.

"Almost like I what?" I wanted to know.

Gerard blushed again. "Like you loved me or something."

He spoke so quiet that I almost didn't catch it. Almost. Great, now I was the blushing mess.

"The coffee!" I perked up and fled to the kitchen.

I prepared two cups just like we liked it and waited a little longer for my face to calm back down. Technically, I hadn't admitted anything so I was determined to act like it didn't happen. I wouldn't let myself lose my home and a friend because of some stupid feelings.

Gerard took the mug wordlessly. There was definitely a tension in the room, so I put on Christmas music and inhaled deeply before turning back around with a huge smile. "Presents?"

"Presents!" He confirmed, now smiling just as excited as he was when he woke me up.

I handed him the first one to unwrap. It was from his parents and felt like a sweater.

Gerard tore the wrapping paper happily, reminding me even more of a five-year-old. I smiled softly at his excited expression and how it turned into a huge smile as he revealed a hoodie from the Smashing Pumpkins.

"Look!" He exclaimed and held it onto his body, giggling.

Once more, I just wanted to kiss him. Luckily, Gerard himself distracted me and handed me the gift from my parents.

For a few minutes we were just opening the boxes and showing each other what we got. Then I reached for the box that Mikey gave me. We were more or less all in the same group of friends so we each had presents for each other.

To my horror, Mikey thought he had to be cheeky and gifted me a box of condoms. With a tiny note saying so I won't be an uncle before I graduate.

I made an inhumane noise and blushed a deep shade of red.

"Y/N, what did- are these condoms?!" Gerard wanted to know as he shuffled over to me and peered over my shoulder.

I nodded embarrassed as he started to laugh. Then he saw the note and stopped suddenly, blushing himself now.

"Oh, this little shit," he murmured.

Okay, what was going on? Did one of them figure out my crush and decided to tease me? Or was this brotherly banter that I had got sucked into? Please be the second, please be the second.

So I fled once again to the kitchen, this time with my phone and sent a picture of the box with the caption what the fuck? To Mikey.

I figured you might need them tonight after what Gerard told you and all and I didn't want you to forget them. Your real present is still on its way don't worry

Wait, what? What was he talking about?

What do you mean? We've just been opening presents and then these condoms fell at me

Oh shit, he hasn't told you yet?

Before I could ask another question, I felt Gerard standing behind me and turned around. He was kneeding his fingers and looked at me insecurely.

"Mikey said you wanted to tell me something?" I asked, hoping that he would say what I thought he would say. But wasn't that too good to be true?

Gerard put on a cute little smile, telling me that he was embarrassed. "Well, yeah. And I didn't want to tell you like this but then that kid had to do this obviously making you, I don't know, uncomfortable or something so you ran away, what is totally okay by the way. And well, I like you. A lot. Like in more than as friends and Mikey convinced me to tell you today y'know because Christmas and all and yeah, please say something now," he rambled but was determined to look at me the whole time.

I, on the other hand, was frozen in place. Gerard just admitted that he had feelings for me! I was freaking out on the inside but probably looked like a dying fish.

"Uhm, Y/N? You can just say no, I promise, I'll pack my things if you want me out of here," Gerard whispered, head hanging low now.

What? No!

"I like you too. And don't you dare leave me now!" And then, I threw myself at him, hugging him closely. That startled Gerard enough to stumble backwards but he managed to hold us up.

"Really?" He asked surprised.

Why was he surprised? Who wouldn't like this sweet boy? "Of course, Gee."

"So you wanna be my girlfriend?"

I stood up on my tip toes and moved my face close enough to just not touch his lips with mine. "May I kiss you?"

Instead of answering, Gerard closed the almost non-existend gap between us and pressed his lips to mine softly. The kiss was sweet and we both were nervous but it was perfect.

As he pulled away, Gerard giggled and looked over our heads. "Look, we're standing under a mistletoe."

"Well, then..." I trailed of and kissed him again.

---

Aaaaand the last one!
Hope you enjoyed them.
Have a wonderful day! (didn't I say this already? Eh, I don't care)