Chapter 132: Lesson

Li Cu thought for a long time, wondering why he would want to go to Zambia to be an exchange student. Wasn't Zambia a country right on the border of the Congo? What would he learn from going to an African country? Was he going to learn to hunt?

He recalled everything the black-clad man had said, and understood the general meaning. It seemed that Wu Xie's plan was a success.

How were Yang Hao and Su Wan? The black-clad person said that he had been in a coma for a long time. During that chaotic period when he had lost consciousness, he didn't know what had happened in the sand sea.

As he watched the setting sun, listened to the sounds of people running on the basketball court and soccer field, and enjoyed the clean bed and fresh air, he felt that everything was so beautiful. Now when he recalled everything that had happened in the sand sea, it suddenly felt so unreal.

The last thing that had happened wasn't clear to him, and all he could remember was the sound of gunfire and car engines. But he believed that he would soon know the whole story.

He turned to look at the map. The dense red spots on it made him uncomfortable, and he wanted to get out of bed and turn it around, but he had no strength. In the end, he could do nothing but close his eyes. He was very worried and anxious, but his mind always went blank when the physical pain decided to strike.

The next three days were practically at a standstill as Li Cu recovered a little bit every day. His sleep was broken up into countless parts, but his spirit and physical strength would recover every time he woke up. On one hand, it was thanks to his youthful vitality; on the other hand, everything he had experienced before had improved his physical functions.

The food here was very good, but Li Cu found that the utensils were very old, just like the ward he was in. The utensils he ate with were made of enamel, and there were many large red characters on it. They were a lot like the things his parents had used when he was younger.

Even if it was enamel, it wasn't a new enamel product, because there were many black gouges that had obviously been formed when they collided with something.

The first day's meal was bone soup and tofu products, accompanied with a bowl of minced meat stew that was made with pigeon, and topped with finely chopped scallions. He had never seen such fine and fragrant chopped scallions before. He ended up eating three bowls of rice until his stomach was round.

Li Cu was very pretentious about many things. For example, he was very sensitive when it came to garnishing foods with chopped scallions. If the scallions had gone bad or their quality wasn't good, he couldn't accept it. Chopped scallions actually weren't all that important in many foods, and were just used as garnishes because the colors matched, but Li Cu wouldn't eat without them.

On the contrary, Su Wan was a young master who absolutely wouldn't eat chopped scallions. If he had seen this bowl of minced meat, he would've held his chopsticks for a long time before he would be able to move his mouth.

Li Cu wasn't sure if this had anything to do with the so-called pheromones. Would he even accept the pheromones if they came with chopped scallions?

The second and third day, the main course changed to braised pig's feet with soybeans and stewed pork belly. The spices were still very exquisite. The pork belly soup was salty, but little peanuts were placed in the spices, which made the taste very special.

When Li Cu woke up on the morning of the fourth day, his blood was pumping, and he felt like he would explode if he didn't run for a few hundred meters.

The black-clad person didn't appear during those three days, and Li Cu thought he would appear on the morning of the fourth day, but he still didn't come. Instead, there was a middle-aged man with glasses.