Chapter 47: Seeing Liang Wan Again

That night had a relatively perfect ending. Even though Yang Hao was very excited when he saw the guns and played with them for a long time, he didn't dare ask for them. Su Wan and the others put the fragments of the corpse together and buried it as planned. Su Wan had also bought incense sticks and later invited the gang to eat abalone in Wanlongzhou. When he swiped his card to cover the bill of more than ten thousand yuan, Li Cu decided not to pay back the five hundred yuan for the time being.

After saying goodbye to Yang Hao, Su Wan said to Li Cu: "Yang Hao has the potential to run a gang. An ordinary gangster with a real gun would definitely show off so he could pick up women from all over. He'd definitely be discovered in a few days, and probably even expose us eventually. Yang Hao clearly understands that the gun belongs entirely to him, but is safe and secure with us."

Li Cu wasn't listening at all. After he came back, too many things had happened like a whirlwind. These things were completely illogical, but there was a certain connection, and he felt like he'd fallen into some kind of conspiracy.

If he continued living in ignorance, he probably wouldn't even know if he'd get killed. He decided to find some way to figure everything out, and if he couldn't, then he'd call the police and listen to what they had to say. He didn't want any money, anyways.

Li Cu and Su Wan went their separate ways.

That night, he had a nightmare, so he went to the hospital the next morning to find Liang Wan. She had played a large part in this matter, so she had to know something. He originally didn't want to have anything to do with it, but now, he had no choice but to go after the only clue. As a result, he went to the hospital, but found that Liang Wan had taken annual leave.

When he went all the way to her house and finally knocked on the door, Liang Wan looked surprised to see him. She was wearing a short dress, leggings that showed off her two slender white legs, and a vest. Yes, only a vest.

Li Cu was stunned by the sight of a mature woman's curves: Wow, I should be focusing on serious matters instead of her  [1]. I don't have the time to be distracted right now.

"What are you doing here?" Liang Wan dropped her hand holding the door open and let him in. "Skipping class isn't good."

"I have something to talk to you about." When Li Cu went in and saw Liang Wan carelessly lay down on the sofa, he didn't know where to put his eyes.

"Speak up, what is it? You're not asking me for the five hundred yuan back, are you?"

"No, but I won't object if you want to give it back to me." Li Cu sat far away and then said to himself, if I call the police, I'll only have the five hundred yuan to my name.

Liang Wan glanced at him: "Why are you sitting so far away? Afraid I'll eat you?"

"We don't know each other very well, so I'll ask a few questions and then leave." Li Cu said.

Liang Wan sighed, picked up the nail polish that was nearby, and started painting her nails: "Heh, look at how this carp transformed into a dragon. What, you thought you were my ex-boyfriend after having dinner with me once? I won't cooperate if you act like this."

Li Cu knew that the woman had a harsh mouth, so there was no need to subject himself to it any more than necessary. Without another word, he turned and took off his coat.

Liang Wan was startled and sat up: "What are you doing? I'll slap you."

Li Cu turned, took out the strange "seven-fingered hand" from his bag, and then turned around and put it next to the pattern on his back.