Chapter 89: Tibetan

The young man gave a muffled grunt, but nothing happened. Instead, he flung his head back and head-butted the blue-robed Tibetan.

The blue-robed Tibetan shouted loudly, and there was a loud "pa" as his forehead met the back of the young man's head. Fatty had never heard two people knock heads so loudly, and thought that their brains would fly out of their noses if they had been ordinary people.

They bounced off each other, and Blue Robe took two steps back before stopping, while the young man fell straight to the ground.

Blue Robe walked over, looked at the man's extraordinarily long fingers, unhesitatingly cut off two of them with his knife, shook them clean, and then put them into the leather bag at his waist.

Fatty walked toward them, finding it unbearable to watch, but Blue Robe moved so quickly that he couldn't stop him in time. He squatted down and looked at the unconscious young man before giving Blue Robe a thumbs-up.

There was always someone superior to you.

This man was the only one in the world who was on par with Little Brother, and he was also the most powerful force in Wu Xie's entire arsenal.

Just like sheep starting to hunt the shepherd, even the smallest aspect was enough to cause the shepherd to have misgivings.

But of course, this wasn't the ultimate goal. Fatty pulled the young man up, and the three of them hurried into the night.

Every single one of those people's aim was the Xie family's seal. With this unique seal, one could withdraw antiques that the Xie family had stored in banks around the world. Xie Yuchen's business philosophy was very similar to that of managing jade, so cash wasn't important. In today's increasingly popular antique auctions, controlling the number of sources and auction houses was the core of the business.

Unlike those local bumpkins, Xie Yuchen was the biggest contributor to stopping the outflow of Chinese national treasures. A large number of unearthly national treasures were kept in an air-tight, vacuum sealed, temperature-and-humidity controlled safe. Xie Yuchen was also the pioneer of the concept of hiding treasure among the people. He didn't trust the existing cultural relics protection system and would rather spread these national treasures among the people. The first Treasure Collection Club in Beijing was managed with funds provided by Xie Yuchen, and he was also the founder.

A child like him was able to shake a huge business empire and control these nefarious people because he was driven by his belief and used his skills to monopolize almost all of the giant transactions.

Huo Xiuxiu understood the theory that this special seal had graphics that would change in real-time— precisely to the second— to correspond to those banks' database systems, and therefore couldn't be copied. There was only one in the world, and it was hanging around Huo Xiuxiu's neck right now.

On their way to Fatty's Volkswagen Polo, Huo Xiuxiu ripped the seal off and threw it into the sewer next to the road.

It sunk into the depths of the sewer, and was washed away by the current. After three months, the backup battery would die and the seal would stop changing. Nearly thirty billion yuan's worth of wealth would become dormant accounts that would be sealed off in the banks forever.

But none of those people knew that, and still regarded these three as the keys to obtaining this treasure.

Not long ago, Xie Yuchen sat in front of her and said, "To muddy the waters, you need to give the most valuable thing to an absolutely weak person, and then throw her into the jungle of wolves, tigers, and leopards. At that time, you're bound to see the true faces of all those people."