Chapter 60: Next Plan

Li Cu suddenly felt that his way of thinking about the problem was becoming even stranger, and the recent events had made him a little paranoid.

Shaking his head, he understood that he couldn't live in the warehouse even if he didn't want to stay in his own home. And if he went to Su Wan's house, he wouldn't be able to rest for the night.

He went to his father's study and kept flipping through his letters and contact books, hoping to find information about Shen Qiong's parents.

He couldn't remember what the relationship between his father and Shen Qiong's father was like, only that they had worked in at least one unit together. Or at least knew each other.

He hoped to find some information about Shen Qiong from his search before he found out what role her family played in this incident.

Before long, he took out an old address book with a list of his father's classmates from school reunions and all their contact information. Li Cu looked carefully and finally found Shen Qiong's father's name. He looked at her father's work unit and was stunned to find that he was a logistics worker. No wonder he had business contact with Li Cu's father. His father's factory had a very high need for logistics during the mid-term.

Li Cu touched his face and looked at the name of Shen Qiong's father's logistics company, realizing that he was also very familiar with this company. It was actually the company that had transported the corpses to him.

Aha! So this is how it works.

At this point, the story diverges into two parts. Just as Li Cu was perplexed and thinking hard, things on the other side were also changing rapidly.

Let's go back to a few days ago. On the road to Chang'an Town, Xie Yuchen silently walked alone.

As he had expected, Li Cu didn't leave the building. Right now, the child didn't know the meaning of taking the initiative, and under the pressure of such complicated things, people often choose to hesitate and think.

It was often the most common mistake people made in the beginning.

In fact, at this time, the most convenient and best way to disturb the person who designed the plan was to follow him and ask questions so that he could clearly solve the problem.

Of course, if that kid really did such a thing, was there any way to deal with him?

Of course there was.

As Xie Yuchen walked further away, he took out a handkerchief from his clothes and began to wipe the makeup from his face. Finally, a pretty and delicate face was revealed from behind the heavy makeup. Her waist didn't appear stiff, nor did her body become tall, and the quick movements from her swaying hips as she walked became more supple.

Finally, she pinched her throat, pulled out a pendant from her collar that was pressing on her throat, threw it into a nearby trash can, coughed a few times, and found that she had recovered Liang Wan's voice.

The first time she saw such a technique, she was also surprised. She once wanted to imitate it, but the hidden tricks for using this ancient technique were very complicated and couldn't be copied through general analysis. That was why she used the alternate method today.

Liang Wan walked all the way to the hotel a hundred meters away, went in, entered the room, peeled off her high heels, and relaxed her feet. She went to the vanity and looked carefully at all the places on her face to see if it was wiped clean. She found her own small bag and used the makeup remover to remove the makeup from her face. When it had all been removed, she began to take off her clothes and slowly showed her figure.

Liang Wan checked her body in the mirror. Because she had been so nervous, her body had almost gone completely stiff just now, and many parts still ached. Even if she did a lot of poses, it wasn't natural.

She thought to herself: This little boy has never experienced a woman. With this kind of soft, natural figure, he would actually believe it was a man. There was even a chance for you to taste it. When Liang Wan thought that last bit, she suddenly felt a little evil.

She went into the bathroom and took a hot bath. After that, she sat back on the bed, took a deep breath, grabbed her pepper spray from her purse, turned it around, and then looked at it. On the label was a note written with a very thin pen: it was a telephone number.

That man was really a thief. When did he have the time to write that in such a fierce environment? She really couldn't remember.

She had found the number while waiting for Li Cu in the supermarket part of the gas station during their road trip to the small town. She dialed the number and heard the voice of the other party.

It was Xie Yuchen's personal number. He gave her some simple instructions on the phone and then said: "If you want to see that person, you can only do as I say."

Obviously, the other party was quite familiar with everything.

Now that she had sent Li Cu away as promised, it was time to call this number for the second time.

She was a little nervous. This kind of tension couldn't be helped, and it was useless to try to relax herself again. Taking a bath had already made her as comfortable as she would get, otherwise she might not be able to organize her words properly.

She closed her eyes, then picked up the room's wireless phone and dialed the number. Soon, the other party picked up the phone. The first words out of his mouth were, "Did he find any flaws?"

Liang Wan said: "Not yet, but he might in the future."

Xie Yuchen was silent for a moment and then said, "You don't have to worry about the future."

Liang Wan said: "I certainly won't, I just want to know what I should do next. Will you abide by the agreement and let me see him?"

The other party said on the phone: "Yes. It's a family tradition not to lie to women."

"Well, are you going to tell me what I should do next? I'll finish everything very quickly."

"Do you think you're the protagonist in this scenario? No, that little boy is. So it's not useful for me to finish everything so quickly. Of course, if you have an idea, you can do it now. Stand up and walk to the window."

The other party's tone made her feel a little uncomfortable, but as an adult, she could suppress her emotions.

Liang Wan stood up, went to the window, leaned against it, pulled it open a gap, and then looked out. What she saw was the neon sign of the Chongqing hotpot restaurant across the way, flashing incessantly as if several bulbs were broken.

The person on the phone said: "I put a package behind that neon sign four months ago. Go to the second floor of the hotel and open the third window opposite on the west side. The package is under the window and stuck to the wall with adhesive tape. I don't know if it's still there, but you can have a look. The package contains the whole plan for your next step."