Roman is a confused mess

I used to have a friend on my Prinxiety book called jaybirdT.... I wonder how they are doing

Also, this chapter is just about the same time that Logan and the others are ice skating and stuffs.

Rose looked in the mirror after putting binder on. She looked at her self, pushing her hair back. She smiled lightly, grabbing a hoodie and scrambling to put it on. She slid her hands down, seeing how flat her chest had become. She giggled, smiling lightly. She soon left the bathroom.

"It's better Rem" she softly said. Remus smiled widely. Remus laughed.

"I'm glad! Now, how about we go bribe mom into ice cream or ice skating?" Rose giggled.

"Ice skating is a must" She said, letting her deeper register fall into place. She smiled when she heard the deep but soft voice she loved that she had. Remus nodded, quickly pulling her down the stairs.

"Mom!" Remus yelled. Lily rushed in, believing something was wrong.

"What's wrong are you two alright?" She asked in a panic.

"Can we pleaseeeeeee go ice skating?" Remus asked with a pout. "We haven't gone in ages! I'm dying to skate! There's the pond across town that's always pretty quiet, could we go there?" Remus asked, seeing Rose nod along with it. The twos mother sighed.

"Fine, you'll be paying for it" Lily bit her lip in thought. "Get your stuff, I'll drive you over call me when you want to be picked up alright, and no fighting in the car or you'll not be going," she looked at the two who were cheering. "Well? Get your stuff! Let's go let's go" she said with a laugh. Rose smiled widely, thanking her mother. Rose and Remus quickly grabbed their phones and coats, giggling when they fell into the car.

"Let's goooo!" Rose said with a laugh.

As Remus and Rose was dropped off, Rose quickly tied up her skates. Gliding out onto the ice. She glanced at four people, as they were really the only other people here. Remus stumbled out onto the rink as well, smiling at Rose. Rose giggled, her eyes drifting back to the four people, two had glasses. One was quite tall, while the others were quite a bit shorter. One wore purple, another yellow. The other two, the ones with glasses, wore blue, however different shades. She stood still, off to the side as two of them learned off the other two. The tallest one helped the yellow one, while the purple one helped the other blue one. Rose smiled, they looked happy, safe. She wished she could feel safe again.  Rose shook it off, going back to gliding around on the ice. She raced Remus after awhile, Remus winning as he used to play hockey. She giggled as Remus tripped over nothing.

"Shut up, we haven't been skating in awhile!" Remus huffed, causing Rose to laugh harder, crouching down as she broke down in laughter. Remus groaned. "You're so meannnnn" He whined. Rose giggled, getting up.

"I'm done, I'm done, I'm sorry" She tried calming herself, before giggling again. Remus pushed her slightly as a joke, and she slid away. "Catch me if you can!" She said, rushing away quickly. Remus gave chase, tagging her.

"Your it!" He yelled, gliding past her.

The siblings played for quite awhile, Rose had lost a round of tag as she had watched the four people leave the rink. She felt a tug on her heart, sending it away with a shrug. She didn't know what it was, and probably never would. That had been when Remus tagged her. However, they were now sitting down, shoes on again, waiting for the twos mother. When lily arrived, she looked at the two.

"Did you two have fun?" A light smile on her face the two nodded.

"Yep!" Rose said with a grin.