Logan has a breakdown

I'm actually so fucking done. The app I had been using for the character descriptions and notes fucking won't load. I'm actually so pissed. I swear if I lose all my notes again I'm gonna kill someone.
I let it try and open all fucking night, but it didn't open. Anyways. Do you all want a happy ending or a bad ending first? If everyone wants the bad ending I'll only do the bad ending, but if everyone wants the good one, I'll do both. This is y'all's last chance until it's my choice.

Also, please read Logan talking as a little messed up, I'm tired of writing it cuz idk how to write what I want him to say, so like- his speech isn't perfect like it looks.

Logan sighed, running a hand through his hair. It was the day after Virgil had done that. And Logan was at home. When he had been with the others, he felt out of place, as if he was just a background piece that didn't matter. He was happy around Patton, as Patton made sure to include him as much as possible. But Logan was stressed, he felt like rushing into the relationship was a bad idea. Maybe he could talk it over with them all? Logan gripped his hair, shaking his head. He cursed himself out, slamming his head into the desk. It rattled the dry paintbrushes and bottles of paint that sat there. He slammed his head again, wishing that he could just stop being so emotional over the others not paying him much mind. He didn't matter anyways, and asking for things was selfish, and nobody loved a selfish person. Logan cried, resting his head on the desk now. His head throbbed with pain, emotional and physical. One from his fathers cruel words, the other from his own actions. Logan pulled on his hair tightly. He sobbed, letting go. When he did, he saw little hairs had come out. He threw his glasses at his bed. Wishing they broke. He cupped one of his ears, snapping in the other. He cried even harder, not hearing anything. He clapped in one ear, still not hearing anything. He slammed his hands on the desk, his eyes blurring even more then they already were. He pushed everything off the desk in a fit of rage. He cursed the universe, not because of his soulmates, but because whoever's up there or whatever decided to play a game with him and make him lose his hearing. He looked around his room, seeing his books. He pulled them down, throwing some at the wall. He slid down his door after ripping his small pride flag from the wall. He cried, sobbing even. The normal lavender smell that made his room his couldn't be smelt. It just held a musty smell to the air that he hated. He screamed out, wishing he could lose his voice too, maybe if he lost everything the universe could just off him for him. Logan would never even attempt suicide or anything, as he had been raised to be told that it was one of the most selfish acts that you could do.

"I want Patton" Logan said brokenly. It was hard to understand, but if you wanted to, you could tell what he said. Logan curled in a ball, hiding his face. Nobody could bug him if he couldn't see what they said.

Logan, two hours later, finished cleaning his room back up. He put a fall scented candle on, hoping it would help ease his mind. He ran a hand threw his hair, knowing if he wasn't studying he wasn't being useful. He sighed, grabbing his homework and a few textbooks. However, before he could do anything, he saw his phone light up. He looked over at it, picking it up and unlocking it. It was a video call from Patton. Logan debated if he should pick up, as he had just begun to study. He decided to do it, as Patton or someone else could be hurt.

'Hi Lo!' Patton signed excited. Logan smiled lightly.

'Hi Patton' Logan signed back.

'What're you doing?' Patton asked, leaning forward on his bed.

'I was about to study is all' Logan said. Patton nodded, looking around the screen.

'Did you change your room?' Patton asked. Logan looked behind him confused and fearful Patton knew that he had destroyed his room and put it back in just a few hours. He turned back.

'No?' Logan said with confusion clear.

'Huh! I thought you had some art on the wall though!' Patton said with a large smile.

'Ah yes, those, they fell, overnight' Logan signed. It was a lie, and he hoped Patton wouldn't notice the holes in the wall from where he had ripped them down. 'I also felt like it was time to update them'

'Oh okay!' Patton signed back with a smile. Logan smiled nervously.

'Why... Did you call?' Logan asked confusion clear on his face. His eyes widened, 'Not that I didn't want you to! Just wondering' He said quickly. Patton laughed aloud, Logan wished he could hear it. Logan sighed.

'Sorry, Sorry, I  called because I'm kinda lonely!' He said with a smile. Logan smiled.

'What do you wish to talk about then?' Logan asked. Patton hummed in decision.

'I dont know' He laughed. Logan smiled with a light laugh. 'I love your laugh' Patton said with a fond look on his face. Logan blushed, looking away slightly.

'I-' Logan paused, not knowing how to word what he wanted to say. Patton titled his head. 'Never mind, it's not important' Patton frowned, nodding.

'You have a visitor' Patton said looking behind Logan after laughing. Logan jumped, looking back. He saw his door creek open, he saw panicked. Waving bye to Patton quickly before hanging up and grabbing his books to study. He started writing on his homework page. He fake jumped when a hand touched his shoulder. He knew it was to happen, but if he had been studying he wouldn't of. He looked up at his mother. He grabbed a sticky note.

'Hello mother' he wrote. He gave it to his mother. His mother snatched it, writing quickly.

'Your voice isn't broken' she scolded. It was just writing but Logan knew what it was meant to sound. Well- in a way.

"S-Sorr- Sorry?" He said struggling the word out. His mothers eyes narrowed.

"Don't give me that tone young man" Logan almost wished Thomas hadn't taught him to read lips. Logan went to sign before his mother slapped his hands away. She gave a challenging look.

"I cant hear myself" He said as soft as he could. Which was actually pretty loud. His mother rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, you have mail on the table." She said. She left soon after. Logan sighed, slouching down again. He held his head, gripping his hair. Why was the universe so cruel to give Logan these people to call his parents?