Logan gets played by Janus

Logan sat with his head in his hands, was he on the verge of another breakdown? Yes. Is that what he was going to focus on? No. He sighed, getting up to go get his mail. He grabbed his phone, shoving it into his pocket. He rubbed at his eyes, descending the steps that lead to his own personal hell. Otherwise known as the kitchen when his parents were there. He waved to his mother, trying to be half decent, grabbing the mail laid out for him. He paused as his phone buzzed in his pocket, he glanced at it, seeing it was Patton. He flinched as a hand fell onto his shoulder. He turned, looking at his mother. 

"Who is that? Give me your phone" Logans mother said taking the phone. She answered the video chat, glaring at the person that showed on the other end, which was Patton.

'Lo! Okay so!' Patton looked over to the camera. "Oh! Hello, what's your name! Im Patton! One of Logan's-" He watched as Logan frantically shook his head, quickly signing friend. "Friends!" Patton giggled. Logans mother glared.

"He seems fine... for now" She said, giving the phone to Logan who quickly ran up to his room. 

'Why did you call!' Logan signed aggressively. Patton flinched. 

'Im sorry Lo, I was just calling to see if you wanted to hang out with me Janus and Virgil.' Patton said sadly. Logan sighed. 

'No, I have too much studying' He said simply. 'Goodbye' Logan hung up the phone, setting it on his bed before going to his desk to write. He sat down, opening his science textbook. 

Logan sighed as he stopped reading. He looked at his baren walls, then to his full bookshelf, then to his small pride flag. He got up, going to his bed to grab his phone. He saw the copious amount of texts and missed video chats.

Patton- Logan? Im sorry

Patton- I don't know what I did, but, im sure it was my fault, im really sorry!

Patton- Lo?

Patton- Are you okay?

Patton- Did you turn your phone off?

Patton- Or do you just not wanna talk?

Patton- Im really sorry Logie

Patton- Lo? 

Logan sighed guiltily, going to the texts Virgil had sent.

Virgil- Hey Lo? Whyd you get so mad at Patton?

Virgil- I mean, I get it, he called at a bad time i guess but still. 

Virgil- You Logan? What's wrong?

Virgil- Whys it a big thing that your mom talked to Patton?

Virgil- We'll have to meet your parents sooner or later.

Logan then went to Janus' texts.

Janus- Logan, I get that your upset but that doesn't mean you should be doing this to Patton, Like really? Flat out ignoring them?

Janus- Whys it such a big thing anyways?

Janus- It was just your mom, didn't have to basically yell at Patton, he was just seeing if you wanted to hang out with us.

Janus- Wow, ignoring me too? Fine

Logan saw water drip down onto his phone screen, he only then realized he was crying. He sniffled, laying on his bed. 

Patton- Do you hate me?

Logan would never say it, but his heart broke at the text.

Logan- Never, was simply studying

Logan looked at the text before he sent it, he deleted it.

Logan- Never, I was just distracted

Logan wished he knew how to show what he was trying to say, he deleted the text once more.

Logan- I don't hate you Patton, I apologize for making you feel that way, it wasn't my intention.

Patton- Lo! Im so sorry! I didn't mean to call at a bad time! I should've texted... But im sorry Lo!

Logan-  It's alright Patton, it wasn't your fault, it was mine, I shouldn't have gotten so upset.

Patton- Does that mean you wanna come with me Janus and Virgil? 

Patton- You don't have to though!

Logan- I will join you three, don't worry. Where area we going exactly?

Patton- The park! We were gonna go to the ice rink!

Logan- Ah, okay ill be there soon

Patton- Okay!

Logan sighed, getting up and grabbing his coat and shoes which he kept in his room. 

'Hello' Logan simply said once he saw the others. He felt bad about yelling at Patton, obviously.

"'Logan!'" Patton called. Janus translated for him, as Patton couldn't really talk and sign at the same time yet, especially when he was excited. 

"'Logan, what got you so tense"' Virgil said. "'You literally yelled at Patton, and he's like- the sweetest person on this earth.'" Logan sighed.

'I know, im just stressed out' Logan said simply, he bit at his lip, debating to talk about how he felt about rushing into the relationship. 'Schools hard sometimes' Logan said simply. 'Lets get to skating'

"'Alright, Alright'" Janus said with a laugh. "'We all get it, its alright'" He said. Logan nodded, stepping up to get skates... Before realizing he couldn't actually get them himself. Logan looked back to the others, frowning when Patton snickered. Logan stepped back, signing to Virgil his skate size. Janus nodded getting the twos skates. Logan frowned once more when the person giving the skates laughed over Logan not getting his own skates. 

"He's deaf" Virgil said angrily.  The employee flinced, apologizing. The others finally got their skates and Logan stepped onto the ice. 

"'Is this a good time to say I don't know how to skate?'" Patton said with a giggle, Virgil quickly went over to him with a smile. Virgil held his hand out, helping Patton get onto the ice. 

'I don't either' Janus said with a nervous smile. Logan smiled, letting Janus hold his forearms. Logan paused, how was he going to tell Janus what to do?

"D-Don't look at your f-feet" Logan mumbled. The look on Janus' face was incredible. 

"You can talk!?" He said with a laugh. Logan nodded shyly.

"Do-Don't like to" Logan said, his voice was barely a whisper. Janus nodded. "Keep- Keep your eyes were your goi-going" Janus nodded with a smile before laughing at the height difference between the two. Logan stood at six feet four inches while Janus stood at a measly five foot three. Logan skated backwards slowly, feeling Janus tighten his grip as he stumbled. Logan smiled, Taking another step back. "Keep yo-your feet straight, j-just gli-de" Janus nodded, looking up at Logan. 

"I trust you" He said simply. Logan paused, beaming slightly after before taking another step back. Janus loosened his hold slightly, soon pushing the two forward along with Logans instructions. Logan glanced around, seeing Patton already skating on his own with a smile. Virgil was next to him with his arms out just in case though. Logan looked back as Janus' grip tightened once more. "Can we take a break?" Logan nodded, gliding back to land. 'Thanks Logan' Janus said, giving a nervous peck to Logans cheek when Logan sat down, as it was the only way to reach him. Janus giggled at Logans beet red face before gliding onto the ice at an almost professional level. Logan laughed, going back onto the ice soon after Janus.

 'You knew how to skate all along, didnt you' Logan said with a small smile. Janus nodded with a grin.

'I used to play hockey' Janus explained. Patton soon joined the two with a wave before grabbing onto Logans arms to steady himself. Logan smiled, maybe he was wrong, maybe the three were going to be fine even though  they rushed the relationship in Logan's eyes. Everyone has a few bumps in the road, and this was no difference. Logan smiled at a thought.

I love these three Logan thought.