Roman gets good news then shit hits the fan

Hghhhhhhh- words are hard- also- I still need to make the new books like- cover- it sucks rn oml

TW-uhm-swearing, uh- Ro not eating much, andrew, deadnaming, manipulation, is Andrew playing the victim when he really isn't a trigger? I don't think it is but it's there Incase.

Roman sat in the coffee shop with the other two still, slowly sipping the hot cocoa they were given almost an hour ago still. The other two had finished their drinks, and had gotten another one.

"But yeah no, moms planning on switching our school" Remus said, talking with Whitney.

"Wait what?" Roman asked astonished. "Why didn't I know?" They asked. Remus looked over with a small nervous chuckle.

"Uhhh- I wasn't meant to tell you?" He mumbled. Roman shook their head.

"Alright alright, but when are we switching? Doesn't that mean we would have to move too?" Roman asked quickly. Remus shook his head.

"Nah, since we live right in between the two districts, we can choose where to go, it's just that when we moved there when we were little we had already been going to the Southside school, so mom just decided to keep us there instead of switching the schools as we technically didn't even have to." Remus explained. Roman nodded.

"What about dad? Wasn't he around then?" Remus rolled his eyes.

"I don't really care what he had to say, he left us all behind to date that whore" Remus grumbled. Whitney whistled, banging the table with a sorry.

"Roman, you want a muffin? I'm going to get one and you haven't drunken much or eaten anything that I know of" Whitney said quickly. Roman shrugged. He nodded, going to get two muffins.

"I'm sorry Ro" Remus mumbled. Roman nodded.

"It's okay" They mumbled. They looked at their arm again, seeing the colors coming back.

Thank you again, sorry about that too

Roman wrote quickly, feeling bad for basically demanding that they put the colors back.

Sorry for what? You didn't do anything wrong kiddo!

Roman looked at the words in confusion, this was Patton speaking, as it was the same writing as the first person to write, it was neat, but a little messy too.

You weren't bothered by me asking to keep the color?

Of course not! It looks even prettier with the color!

Roman smiled lightly.

Thank you

Things were looking up, until they weren't.

Roman glanced at Whitney, taking the muffin and breaking a small piece off, as they hadn't actually eaten yet and it was mid day. Roman glanced out the window, watching people pass. Their gaze lingered outside for a little too long, and they saw Andrew, strutting up to the cafes door. Roman quickly ducked their head, hiding, or attempting to at least, hide in Remus' shadow.

"What are you doing?" Remus asked, looking down at Roman.

"H-He-" Roman took a small breath to try and calm themself, "He's here, h-he's ordering" Roman mumbled, jumping slightly when Andrew took the two seat next to them. Whitney glanced at Andrew, then to the door, trying to find out how long it would take to get Roman out the store and if Andrew would notice. Remus glanced at Andrew, just to find Andrew looking over with curiosity before his eyes lit up with recognition.

"Your Roses brother, right?" Andrew asked from his seat. Remus glared.

"Their name is Roman" He growled.

"Ah, doing that shit again I see" Andrew grumbled. Remus growled in defense.

"It's not shit, if you pulled your head out your ass and actually were a decent human being, you'd realize it" Remus said harshly.

"Mhm, I'm sure, besides, last I knew, someone with as many metal fuck ups as you can't say shit to me" Andrew said with a laugh. Remus glared, standing up, forgetting Roman was hiding. "Oh! Rose! How lovely to see you! How are you doing? It's been quite lonely without you, hell, I've been so upset since you left, I've stoped eating even, nothing compares to what you make" Andrew said with a fake pout. Roman stuttered, feeling bad that they left Andrew and that it was affecting them so bad.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sore I could come over for the weekend and make sure you start eating again!" Roman said quickly. Whitney looked at them in utter disbelief.

"He fucking raped you, and your willing to even be around him again?" He growled, Andrew just pouted more, blinking innocently. Remus balled you his fist, getting ready to punch Andrew. Roman just swallowed harshly, standing up and dragging Remus out of the store.

"I'm sorry" Roman mumbled. Remus hugged his sibling tightly.

"It's alright, but he doesn't deserve you by any, and I mean any, means, okay?" Remus asked. Roman nodded slowly, seeing Whitney come out the store. Whitney took a breath, making a clicking noise before shaking his hands out.

"Let's just get you back to your house, yeah? It's getting later anyways" Whitney mumbled. The two siblings nodded, walking towards their house.

All the progress Roman had made in those couple of days had been put back, they felt like they owed Andrew again, they felt like his hands were still on them, they felt dirty and grimy.

Maybe things weren't going okay.