Virgils Valentines day

TW- Cuts and cutting

Virgil yawned, glaring in the direction of the bathroom where his phone resided. He groaned loudly, getting up and turning his phone off. He opened the group text, typing that he was using he/him and they/them pronouns for the day. He hit send, not caring to see what the others said. He opened Janus' and his private messages.

Emo shit- again?

He sighed, Janus got bored sometimes at night and changed their names in the chat.

Pants on fire- whatttt? Got bored

Emo shit changed name to Boack spider

Boack spider changed Pants on fire to Snake boi

Snake boi- boack spider??????

Boack spider- oh shit

Boack spider changed name to Black spider

Black spider- anyways, it's a talking day I think

Snake boi- :00000

Black spider- yeah, don't tell the other two

Virgil sighed, putting his phone on the bed. He grabbed the two bands, slipping them on. Virgil walked to their closet, grabbing a normal outfit for them, you know, all black. They nodded changing quickly. He looked in the mirror, nodding before realizing he should wear something nice looking instead. Virgil sighed, going back to their closet. He looked through it quickly, finding a plain black shirt, he then grabbed a purple ripped hoodie and kept his black ripped jeans. He grabbed some chains, hooking them to his belt loops. He smiled, liking the way he looked. He grabbed his phone shoving it into the hoodies pocket. He then walked downstairs, slipping his shoes on. He grabbed a beanie as well. He smiled, walking out the door.

"Virgilllllll!" Patton called, rushing over to them engulfing him in a hug. Virgil smiled, giving a small hug back.

"Where's the other two?" He asked lightly. Patton gasped loudly.

"You voice is so pretty!" He said with a laugh. He hugged Virgil once more, "the other two are over here come on!" He said rushing back to a bench. Virgil smiled, walking over while Patton sprinted. As he walked, he realized that Logan would most likely feel even more left out, not only would Logan not be able to hear Virgil, they also wouldn't be signing as their only form of communication.

"Virgil!" Janus called as he got close.

"Hey" Virgil responded as he sat down. He looked to Logan, smiling.

"Isn't his voice so cool?" Patton asked, bouncing with excitement.

Virgil watched as Logan looked between the three, he knew Logan could see Virgil's mouth actually move instead of him signing. Logan looked away for a moment.

'What are we doing today Janus?' Logan asked. Janus quickly smiled.

'"It's a surprise!"' He said. Logan shook his head while Virgil laughed. You could honestly see the stars in Pattons eyes as he did.

'"Let's get going then!"' Virgil said smiling softly.

The small group reached a small diner, and Virgil lit up at the sight. He knew one of Janus' old foster parents worked here. The only reason they didn't keep him is because they were a gay couple and the adoption center employee had it out against gay couples. The mans name was Remy, he could be loud at times, but Virgil knew Janus thought of him as a dad no matter what. As they walked in, he heard a loud gasp.