Dates are meant to be fun

So- Applepancakes18 wanted to see this soooo ye also.... this was gonna be liek- very fluffy, but I apparently can't do that without adding angst, so- have fun!

ALSO- I wrote this for way too long- if there are errors I am sorry- I am not editing it rn-

TW- Rape(not super detailed-) , non con kissing, dubious consent, violence, talk of potential dead body, rude barista, swears, kinda a mention of Andrew-

Roman sighed, looking over at the table. They had just eaten breakfast, and now they were bored. Remus was out doing whatever it is Remus does, along with Whitney. Meaning they couldn't hang out with either. A ping came from their phone, and they slowly got up, looking at the screen.

Janus- would you like to go to the ice rink in town with me?

Janus- don't have to :)

Roman hummed, getting up and knocking on their mother's door.

"What's up hun?" Lily asked, inviting Roman in.

"Is it okay if I hang out with Janus? He wants to go ice skating..." Roman mumbled.

"Of course! Do you need a ride or are you gonna walk?" Roman shrugged.

"Eithers fine." Roman said softly.

"Well... how bout this," she said, standing up. "I'll drive you and we can pick up Janus on the way... goodness, you thought about getting your permit yet?" Roman nodded.

"Yeah.... I was thinking about getting my license when I turn 17, that's only a year away or so" Lily nodded, going and grabbing the keys.

Roman- yeah, I'm down, my moms willing to pick you up, or are you like, super close to the rink?

Janus- I can walk it's not super far, thank you tho Ro! Cant wait to see you

Roman smiled softly at the text, quickly slipping their coat on and getting their shoes on too, quickly getting in the car.

"Roman!" Roman flinched, looking around and soon spotting the 5' 3" male running towards them. "Hi!" Janus giggled as he got close to Roman. Roman smiled softly, taking a short bow.

"Prince Roman at your service" Janus giggled again, and Roman grinned at the fact Janus didn't seem to mind their extra ness. Meaning Janus wasn't like Andrew, which calmed them.

"Let's go!" Janus said, pulling Roman towards the booth to grab skates. Roman giggled, following. The two sat down with their skates. "So uh.... how exactly do you skate? Like.. I'm clueless" Janus said with a soft smile. Roman raised a brow.

"Really?" Janus nodded. "Okay, do you know how to tie up the skates?" Janus nodded.

"Watched a video so I wouldn't seem completely clueless" Janus said with a cheeky grin. Roman smiled, standing and helping Janus up. "This is weird..." Roman giggled, leading him to the ice.

"Okay, gonna step on it, keep your feet straight ok? Just glide for now" Janus nodded, hiding a snicker. The two, by Romans instructions, glided around the rink for awhile.

"Can we take a lil break?" Roman nodded, bringing the two to the edge to sit. Janus snickered.

"What?" Roman asked confused and slightly concerned.

"Nothing~" Roman nodded softly, fiddling with his hands. Janus snickered again, quickly tapping a kiss to Romans cheek before getting up and gliding into the ice easily. Romans eyes widened, as flash backs to when Andrew first had started to date them filled their memories. Janus paused, going back to Roman. "You okay?" Roman nodded slowly, rubbing their eyes and taking a deep breath.