Remus talks with Roman

I have the next chapter done too, lemme know if you want to read it now, just a note if I do it now, you might not get a chapter for awhile idk I am working on the next one after this and the chapter after this but it might take a bit. Just a note that your always able to reach out to me if you need help with your mental heath or if you just need to vent.

TW- Remus having a slight panic? I don't know if that's needed but yeah
Remus sighed and sat down in his bed. He looked over at his siblings bed, seeing the dust being built up on it. He grabbed his bag, trying to will himself to do the work he knew was put in there. He normally had Roman to encourage him. But they were gone obviously. He very slowly got through his work.

Remus sighed as he and his mother sat at the table silently.

"So-" He said quietly. "How was your day?" Remus asked, trying to break the silence. Other then the question, all that was heard was the clinking of silverware.

"It was good. How was school?" His mother said with a forced smile. It was clear she was trying to stay happy even though Roman wasn't around, which worried her greatly.

"I saw Roman, they seemed fine, other then not wearing their binder which is fine, but they normally don't even want to leave the house without it on" Remus rambled quickly. "I-" Remus paused, realizing what he had done just because he was being petty. "I pushed them away, I basically said they couldn't come to me if they needed help. I can tell Andrew isn't kind to them, and I pushed them away probably confirming what Andrew has said if Andrew said something about me not being there for them" Remus gripped his head, years falling down his face. "Holy shit-" Remus flinched as his mother put a calming hand on his shoulder. "I messed up mom" Remus mumbled looking to his mother.

"We all make mistakes, Remus" She said lightly. "This is something we can fix, it's okay" She said with a light smile. "How about you go text Roman and apologize to them, okay?" She suggested. Remus nodded slightly.

"O-okay" Remus mumbled out. He quickly went up to his once shared room, grabbing his phone and sitting on his bed.

Trash man- Hey Ro, I'm sorry for the other day, day after Valentine's Day I think it was. I was just upset about not having you home. Me and mom really miss you being around. Dinners are really quiet. I really miss you Roman.

Disney nerd- It's Rose again

Trash man- Oh ok, she/her pronouns?

Disney nerd- Yeah

Trash man- can I tell mom for you or do you want to wait?

Remus paused. It didn't seem right that his, sister, was going back to rose and everything, even though she literally cry's all day when it's that time of month, and when the family had just gotten her a binder, she had cried for days from happiness. Remus found it strange but would try to support her anyways.

"Mom?" Remus called. His mother came in quickly.

"What's wrong? Is Roman okay?"

"Rose- she went back to Rose" Remus muttered. Lily, the twos mother, paused.

"Okay, are th- is she okay?" Lily said.

"I don't know..." Remus muttered.

Trash man- are you okay? Like, you seemed upset the other day...

Disney nerd- I'm fine, just upset cuz I couldn't sit with Andrew is all

Trash man- when are you coming back home? Mom and I miss you a lot

Disney nerd- probably not for a long time

Remus sighed, showing the texts to his mother.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked with panic clear on her face and in her voice.

"I don't know, maybe she's just gonna stay there?" Remus suggested. Lily nodded, hugged Remus tightly.

"I love you, okay? We'll get through this and Rose will come home I'm sure of it" Lily said softly. Remus nodded lightly, hugging his mother tight.

"We'll be okay" Remus mumbled.