Janus and Virgil kiss

This chapter is kinda shit tbh. But hold up- people other then me, like DRLAMP? I didn't make this book DRLAMP cuz I thought nobody would like it- but I might need to make a DRLAMP book now.... ANAYWAYS thanks @The_Ducky_Duke cuz like- you made me realize others like drlamp here's the shit chapter now

"Are- Are you sure your alright?" Janus asked, shaking his hands out. Virgil nodded lightly.

'I'm okay' Virgil said simply. Janus groaned.

"Your not even speaking out loud and I can tell you lying!" Janus complained. Janus looked at Virgil, grabbing the others face. "Stop lying to me please, I've known you forever!" Janus cried out. Virgil looked away.

'I'm sorry' Virgil said softly, he pushed Janus off him before hugging him.

"Am I a bad friend? I mean- I'm not just sitting here and not crying over the fact you didn't cut yourself badly." Janus said quickly, his lying tendencies coming out. Virgil pushes him away slightly, signing quickly.

'You're a very good friend! And I'm sure your an even better boyfriend. Just because you need some support right now, doesn't mean anything, it's just you being human, it's okay Jan' Virgil said quickly. Janus nodded, shoving his face back into Virgil shoulder. Janus hugged Virgil tightly. Janus started to hum, calming himself. It just a simple tune that had been stuck in his head. Virgil tensed before softly singing along.

"Hear my thoughts in every note~" Virgil shakily sang, his voice was a little rough, him just trying to get it out. Janus looked up.

"How do you know that?" He whispered like the two were at a kindergarten sleepover and they just heard about someone dating someone else. He asked because he couldn't find the song anywhere. Janus didn't know where it had come from. Virgil smiled softly.

"We're soulmates, remember?" Virgil said with a small smile. You could tell he was forcing himself to talk, but that wasn't the point. Janus nodded and got off Virgil, standing and taking a deep breath.

"I- I um- I don't like you like that" he said nervously, not catching his lie. Virgil smiled, standing and cupping Janus' cheek.

"I like you like that too. You're my little snake" Virgil said with a soft smile.

"We're trying to have a nice moment and your making fun of my height still" Janus said, leaning into the touch with a laugh. Virgil laughed too.

"May I?" He whispered. Janus' face burst into a red tint, nodding. Virgil pulled him in close, wrapping an arm around Janus' waist. He slowly brought his lips down to Janus' glancing at him before they touched to make sure it was okay. Janus gave a small nod. The two kissed, the kiss being short and full of love for each other. Virgil giggled. "I wish I had done that sooner" he whispered. Janus nodded, shoving his face into Virgil chest, he was too flustered to say anything.

"What does this make us?" Janus whispered.

"What do you want it to make us?" Virgil asked softly, trying to not ruin the moment by needing to sign.

"Partners?" Janus asked. Virgil nodded with a smile.

"That works for me" Virgil whispered. "Should we tell Logan and Patton?" Janus hummed.

"Yeah, but first-" Janus looked up with pleading eyes. "Kiss?" He mumbled. Virgil chuckled with a nod. The two met once again, smiling into the kiss. It was cut short by a phone call. Janus sighed, pulling away. He grabbed Virgil's phone, showing the caller ID.

"Hey" Janus said with a slight smile as he realized it was Patton. He put the phone to speaker.

"Hey Janus! Is Virgil there?"Patton asked happily.

"Yeah, your on speaker" Janus said.

"Do you guys wanna grab Logan and hang out?" Patton asked, excitement clear. Janus laughedZ

"Yeah sure why not, you ok with that Virgil?" Virgil nodded with a smile, giving a peck to Janus' cheek before leaving to change clothes. "I- I what- uhm. Okay" Janus stuttered out. Somethings are good, but not everything, you see, Roman was struggling quite a bit just across town.