A few weeks and things are getting better

The endings are next- prepare for that all-

TW- Andrew, talks of kinda pervy thoughts (again- Andrew), Lux too-

After a few weeks, things became happy. With Roman coming clean about everything, with Logan explaining to Remus and Roman his own past, and with the others talking about there own pasts, they weren't bad, but they still had them. With Virgil losing his dad at a young age, Janus getting thrown into the adoption center, and with Patton and his suicide attempt. The group all came clean about the past, and started to move on and heal. Roman was obviously still nervous around them all, that may never change. But at least the group was happy and together. Well, almost.

"Roman?" Janus asked, looking over at them. Roman hummed, erasing a pencil mark from their drawing. "We were wondering something, the whole group, and I was tasked to ask you- anyways" Roman looked over at that, putting the pencil down.

"What's up?" They asked lightly. A little scared of what Janus had to say.

"Well- we wanted to know if you wanted to join the relationship... like.. fully" Janus mumbled, Roman paused. Looking over at the wall.

"I... I know that I probably won't ever trust someone fully again, in a relationship.... but.. I can't let that stop me from things..." Roman explained softly, a soft smile coming to their face. "I don't see why not... I'd love to Jan.." Roman said with a nod, Janus breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm glad" Janus whispered with a smile. Roman grinned a little, turning back to the drawing.

"Speaking of them all... where are they?" Roman asked softly. Janus chuckled lightly.

"Well- big news, I got a new foster family... they seem to like me too" Janus said with a soft grin. Roman gasped.

"Really!? That's amazing Jan! That doesn't explain where they are though!"

"They decided to make me a big dinner surprise thing... Remus can't keep secrets though" Janus giggled. Roman nodded quickly.

"He can't- honestly! It's almost funny" Janus nodded, grabbing his phone that's as ringing.

"Hey Vi... oh! Yeah- Ro's with me, go to their house? Ok! Love you too, bye" Janus giggled, getting up from his chair. "Let's go shall we?" Roman nodded, grabbing the sketch pad and grabbing Janus' offered hand.

The group had a lovely dinner that night. They all shared laughs happily, and Roman did become more relaxed then ever, well, as ever since Andrew. Speaking of Andrew.

Andrew huffed, looking at his hands. They were covered in an inky black. He knew what it meant. It meant that his soulmate was near. But who exactly it was was the real challenge, normally. There was only one other person on the street. A girl with ash blond hair that went to her shoulders. Thick thighs that were just perfect, large tits, everything Andrew could ever want. He quickly went across the street, looking at the inky black that covered his arms. He smirked.

"Hey there girl" He purred. "A little birdie told me your my soulmate" he said with a chuckle. The girl turned, her dark grey eyes piercing into his own. He smirked, taking her hand and laying a kiss to it. "Well don't you just look lovely" The girl giggled a little.

"And who might you be there handsome?" She laughed.

"Andrew.. and you?" He husked.

"I'm Lux there sweetie, I must say, you look quite fetching..." Andrew smirked.

"You don't look bad yourself." She nodded with a light smirk playing at her lips.

Roman giggled, flipping onto the pile of blankets and pillows. Patton and Logan yawned, Logan slowly laid next to Roman, letting Patton cuddle into his arms. Logan offered the same to Roman. Smiling lightly, Roman rolled into Logan's side, sitting up and making sure Logan was looking at them.

"Don't be offended if I roll away though ok? It's nothing against you..." Roman explained, Organ nodded with a smile. Saying it was okay. Roman nodded, laying back down, the calming scent of Logan and the warmth luring them into a  for once, peaceful sleep.