Rose is about to go home

TW- RAPE please for the love of god, don't read if it can possibly trigger you. It's very detailed. Some swears, blood, a small fist fight, kinda manipulation from dickwad- sorry- Andrew

Also, huge thanks to my best friend- they helped write the rape scene as I am a asexual and don't know how to write sex or rape, thank god.

Enjoy the best you can- cry your eyes out- I meannnnn

Rose watched Remus sulk through the hall, she pitied the sad look on the others face. She almost ran up to him to give her brother a hug, but she stayed in place, by the lockers, waiting for Andrew. She wanted to go home for a few days. Just to make sure her mother was alright.

"Hey babe" Andrew said, wrapping his arms around her waist and putting his face into her hair. His hands traveled under her pants only pausing for a moment. Only a moment before he moved them down farther and under her panties that he had instisted that she wear.

"H-Hi" she whispered. Andrew chuckled close to her ear blowing air into it as he did so.

"Does my baby need some help?" He asked as his fingers traveled down to unspeakable places... she shivered in disbelief and disgust.

"No" she said firmly as she shook her head trying to get away from the male holding her close to his body.

He rubbed his body against hers as he bit her ear "Dont lie to me.." he practically hissed in her ear "I know you want this...your body is practically asking for this..." he hissed again.

"Get off of me" she said as she tried to get away from him. He shook his head as he laughed "I dont think so..." he hissed as he reached up gropping her breast. Her eyes widened as she tried to get away again "I said stop!!" She said loudly, tears falling down her face, pushing at his arm to try and get him off.

Rose was suddenly shoved to the floor while Andrew crawled on top of her, she cried out as her head hit the floor. She tried pushing Andrew off, insisting she wasn't interested, however Andrew continued. As if in his fucked up mind the one time she had agreed made this okay... she tried to push him away as he took off her shirt leaving her just in her bra and pants. He practically then ripped off her pants and panties. He smiled grossly to himself as he positioned himself up to her, he thrusted inside suddenly. She screamed out in pain as he did so...she didn't want this...no...this was wrong... she grabbed onto her shirt that had been thrown away, it providing a small bit of comfort. At that moment she just wish for death as she cried, struggling.

"Shut your mouth you tramp!" He yelled as he slapped her. She gasped as she continued to try to push him off. He pinned her hands down continuing his act.

"Stop" Rose cried out. The door opened, revealing a very confused male. The male stared at the two. She looked at him with pleading eyes but...

"Damn, alright, sorry man" the male walked out with a chuckle. Rose cried harder. We're all the males in this god forsaken school assholes?

The male picked her up and he walked her to the back in order to not be disturbed again. He slammed her against the wall as he thrusted. She just wanted this hell to end. She didnt want this.. she shook her head just wishing for death or something.

The door opened and she saw a male... She thanked the lords when the male- was it Whitney? Came over to the back.

"What in the fuck!?" Whitney screamed. "Get off them you asshole! They obviously don't want it! Romans fucking crying for fucks sake!" Whitney said, clenching his fists. His head jerked, and he growled in warning as Andrew did nothing. "Get off them before I fucking kill you" Whitney said. Andrew yelled as a fist made contact with his face.

"You bitch" Andrew said, getting off Rose and pulling his pants back up.

"I prefer asshole thanks" Whitney said with a grin. Andrew punched,  while Whitney moved in-front of Rose, his fists drawn in case another punch was needed. Rose quickly, found her clothes, dressing once more. "Leave then alone got it?" Whitney said. Andrew growled, lunging for Whitney. Whitney threw another punch and Andrew stumbled back, holding his how bleeding nose. "That was a warning" He said coldly, escorting Rose out to the halls. Rose was still crying softly.

"He- he's going to be so upset!" She said, running a hand through her hair.

"Hey, Roman-"

"Rose- I was wrong about being non-binary, I'm a female and I was named Rose. That's what my brith certificate says" Rose mumbled little quickly.

"Rose- it's okay, that's not healthy, you should break up with him- like- did you consent?" Whitney asked, walking the two outside, being careful to not touch her as it could trigger someone in her. Rose slowly shook her head. "Then he had no right to do anything."

"N-No, it's okay, he was just upset is all" Rose said with a shaky smile. Whitney shook his head.

"That doesn't make it right" Whitney explained.

"It's okay, really" Rose said. The two went back and forth for awhile, finally settling on Rose going home for a while and staying away from Andrew and only being with Andrew with someone else around. Rose had agreed, as she wanted it, but knew if Andrew had heard about it, that he would've been mad if she didn't fight it at least some. But truth be told. She wanted to go home.