Romans Valentines Day

TW- rape kinda again? How do I even explain it.... dysphoria type of stuff? Like I guess mentions of dysphoria i don't know if that's a trigger tho

Roman nervously paced in the living room. Andrew had gone out for a little and Roman was worried for what was going to happen as soon as he got back. They ran a shaky hand through their hair. Forcing themself to stop pacing and do something productive. They looked at the time, seeing it was lunchtime. They nodded, deciding to ask Andrew if they should cook lunch. They quickly grabbed their phone, texting Andrew.

Ro- Are you getting lunch or do you want me make something here?

My love- I'm busy, I already ate

Ro- okay! Text me when you get close to home, I have a surprise!

My love- my type of surprise?

Ro- you'll find out <3

Roman sighed and set their phone down. Now they had to get ready for the surprise. They had bought a made a little homemade strawberry shortcake like cake. It was sponge cake and strawberry filling with a type of whip topping. They knew Andrew liked strawberry shortcake, and so that's what they made. They tried thinking what Andrews type of surprise would be, they frowned once they realized. They took a shakey breath, going upstairs to the shared closet. They quickly dug through it, finding what Andrew had bought them just that morning. They went to the bathroom, tears unshed in their eyes. Roman quickly put on the lace panties and took of their binder. They sobbed quietly, hating this already. Roman shook their head, 'this is for Andrew, to show I love him' they thought as another sob broke through their lips. They put on the lace bra, clipping it in place before putting on the shirt and pants they had in just before. They looked in the mirror, breaking down at the sight. All they could see was her. Roman felt like their hair was long again, that they were still Rose.

They wiped their eyes once again, hoping they didn't smudge the makeup they had put on to hide their red eyes. They looked to the door, seeing the knob turn slightly. They smiled lightly, going to the fridge and grabbing the cake along with a fork. They went to the living room, seeing Andrew taking off his shoes. Andrew looked up, a frown on his face.

"Of course, always your type of surprise" he complained. Roman gave him the plate, a shaky smile on their face. Andrew looked Roman over, setting the plate down. "Or is it?" He mumbled with a smile, going up to Roman. He tugged lightly on the shoulder of the shirt they were wearing, finding the lace bra strap. Andrew smiled widely. He connected the twos lips, Andrews tongue slipping in and claiming it's dominance. Roman kisses back lightly, fighting back tears. Andrew backed Roman up until the two hit the wall. Roman gasped, breaking the kiss. "You like pain or something?" He whispered, tugging Romans hair. Roman quickly shook their head. Andrew frowned.

"Shouldn't we take this upstairs?" Roman shakily said. Andrew nodded with a eye roll, picking Roman up, bringing the two to Andrews room. Andrew continued the make out session before he slipped Romans shirt off. Andrew then looked at Roman, holding the edge of their pants, Roman consented, despite being reluctant.

Roman woke up the next day, they frantically put on their hoodie along with boxers. They quickly rushed out the room. They scolded themself as they walked down the steps, they still weren't skinny enough. They looked to the pantry, knowing they needed to make Andrew at the very least toast. They sighed, grabbing the bread. They put it in the toaster.

Roman quickly got dressed, cringing, almost breaking down again when they put a bra on. They weren't able to find their binder, or any more boxers in their size. So they had to settle for what they had. They put on some jeans and a large hoodie. They grabbed their school bag, waiting at the door for Andrew.

"Let's go" Andrew said simply. Roman nodded with a smile. The two walked slowly to school. "You should honestly grow your hair out again" Andrew said looking over at Roman. Romans heart fell, it would make them look more like her.

"Do, Do you want me to?" They asked lightly. Andrew nodded. "I- Okay" Roman said softly, dropping the topic.

Roman sat down at lunch, looking around. Andrew had said he had to stay with a teacher during lunch and so he wouldn't be there. Roman understood, but was still a little upset. They looked to the corner of the room, seeing Remus. They smiled, before realizing that Remus was still most likely mad at them. They gulped lightly. Looking around seeing if Whitney was at their school. They saw him, but he was at a small table that was completely full. They sighed, deciding to try with Remus.

"Re?" Roman asked lightly when they got up to Remus.

"What?" He said harshly. He looked up, his eyes softened but his face didn't.

"I was wondering if we could sit together still?" They asked lightly.

"Where's you boyfriend? Cant you sit with him?" He said.

"He's busy" Roman explained. Remus shook his head lightly, mumbling that he didn't like Andrew.

"Fine, you can sit with me" He said rubbing his eyes. Roman smiled, sitting across from them.

"How's mom been?" Roman asked quietly.

"Stressed, she likes having you around, something about knowing your okay" Remus explained eating quickly. Roman frowned with a small thought running through his head. The thought was that maybe they should go home and make it up to Remus. Another thought quickly came in however, 'you family is a piece of shit, they don't care about you, look at Remus! Remus uses you for his fake attacks' Andrews voice rang through their head. They looked to Remus, seeing that he was looking at them before they noticed Roman was looking back. Roman nodded, knowing Andrew had to be right, but they still wanted to be around Remus.

"And you?" Roman asked lightly.

"Doesn't matter" Remus said leaving the table.

Lunch ended, along with the school day. However Andrew had yet to return to the house. Roman sighed, looking in the mirror, they only had boxers on. They looked at their face, it was round, petite like a girls face, they sniffled with a watery smile. Their eyes moved down slightly, finding the things every cis female had. They didn't even want to name them. They stared, soft sobs breaking though their lips. They fell to the floor, curling into themself, 'do I actually like they them pronouns?' Roman thought silently. 'Or am I just wanting attention?' They thought, no not they, Roman thought quickly.

She