Logan makes a horrible first impression, and also a good first impression

Logan hummed softly, walking to the bus stop that he Patton shared; his eyes darted around the space around him. After the whole ordeal over the weekend, he was a little more cautious around, really everything. Patton lit up at the sight of Logan, quickly going over to hug the male.

'Hi lo!' Patton giggled. 'How are you?' Logan gently pushed Patton back.

'I'm doing well, and you?' Patton smiled with a thumbs up.

'Where were you yesterday? We missed you at lunch!' Patton asked.

'I had a lesson, I apologize, I didn't mean to cause any ill emotions' Patton giggled, and Logan rose a brow.

'Worry is a good thing tho Lo! It means we care about you!' Logan nodded lightly.

'We should board the bus' Logan mentioned as the bus pulled up to the stop. Patton nodded with laughter, quickly hopping on with Logan close behind.

Logan sat down in his normal chair, tilting his head at the addition of another desk.

'I thought the class was just for me because of being deaf...' Logan thought quickly. He shook it off with a frown, grabbing his book and starting on a new line. Logan saw feet pass his desk, and he presumed it was just Thomas, as the teacher was running late that day. Logan quickly went back to reading, but noticed the desk beside him move slightly, Logan looked up in confusion; Finding a new person, Logan glared slightly, trying to figure out just what they were doing here.

"Hey, your name?" Logan almost groaned, but held it back, he looked at the other in muted panic, it was like with Patton all over again. Logan turned towards the door, hopeful that Mr. Sanders would come in and explain to the other why Logan wouldn't respond. He blinked as the other stood in front of the door as they glanced at Logan, seeing him looking at the other. Logan was soon met with a middle finger. Listen, Logan prided himself in not being a angry person, or a violent one at that, but something forced him out of his seat and forced him to slap the other, their face lit up softly, and it was then for a spilt second Logan was able to see a previously invisible inky hand, that was slowly being lifted off the others face, before it was covered by the others hand. Logan noticed a small red string, and his eyes widened, fuck-

Logan quickly started to sign sorry repeatedly, tears filling his vision.

"What?" The other scoffed as Logan looked away in sorrow. The other muttered something Logan couldn't see, quickly leaving. Mr. Sanders came in with a confused look, looking to Logan for explanation.

'Theyre my soulmate and I slapped them! That's such a horrible first impression! Patton would even be yelling at me right now I'm sure' Logan rambled, Thomas caught Logan's hands before quickly signing.

'If he's your soulmate, you'll be okay, he'll realize if he hasn't already who you are to him and start asking questions. It's going to be alright there Logan, nothing to worry about' Thomas said calmly.

'I don't even know what made me slap him, it just happened.' Logan muttered softly. 'It was like something forcefully pushed me to do it'

'Some bonds know if you'll ever do a certain thing to trigger ones mark, and if it isn't at the right time, then the fates will push you, sometimes forcefully to do a certain act, that's just fate, like let's say you really don't need anything from a cafè, but something tells you to go or even forces you in some examples.' Thomas explained. Logan nodded softly.

'Thank you Thomas' the older male nodded, and Logan sat back at his desk to read once more. When the intercom buzzed softly, Logan noticed that the other male was now in his desk, confusion spilled across it as Thomas wrote what was being said down.

Good morning students! Just a reminder that the theatre is getting read for its next show soon! Sign up in the office or talk with Mr.Ash to sign up. Thanks, have a great day

Mr Sanders finished writing, stepping to the side to let Logan read. The other male glanced at Logan, probably in confusion. Logan nodded as he finished reading it all, and Thomas erased the board, quickly giving two worksheets to the two boys.

"'Now, this is just a small test to see what you already know in our next unit, and you can't just put I don't know, make an educated guess.'"

Logan breezed through the test, not exactly knowing the answers, but answering to the best of his abilities, and handed it to Mr. Sanders. He nodded in thanks, and it was then that Logan noticed the other struggling. Logan smiled sadly, telling Thomas before going back to his seat to read.

Thomas started to help the boy, and Logan smiled softly, glad he could help even if he had made a really bad first impression.

"'Logan! Tell Janus he's dumb!'" Logan looked at Virgil in confusion, watching her giggle as Janus started to yell playfully. He rolled his eyes with a soft smile, suddenly noticing a new face at the table who seemed confused and slightly scared. Logan sat next to Janus, the new face on the other side of Janus, and Virgil and Patton sat on the other side.

'Logan, this is Roman, a friend of, well us three,' he said gesturing to the three not including Logan. 'They're new, do you mind that they sit with us?' Logan shook his head waving softly. Roman perked up, waving aswell with a small smile. Logan narrowed his eyes, seeing the other had no lunch.

'Janus?' Janus hummed. 'Can you ask Roman where their lunch is? It's not healthy to not eat three meals a day' Janus nodded, asking quickly while Virgil helped Patton with some math work while the two ate. Romans eyes became dark, before they smiled softly. It was clear Roman pronounced their words clearly, greatly helping Logan read their lips.

"I ate a big breakfast again, plus we're having a family favorite for dinner, I wish to make sure I'm hungry for it" Roman said softly, smiling afterwards. Logan nodded slightly, believing the other for now, but still knowing that they should eat something. Logan grabbed his own lunch, handing the apple to Roman, who looked over in confusion.

"You should still eat" Logan said softly, conversation with the other three stopped, and they lit up over the fact Logan spoke. Roman nodded softly with a sigh, taking the apple which they looked at for awhile before eating it. Logan smiled softly, before giggling silently to himself over the fact Roman had a string too.

I wonder how that happened? Logan thought happily to himself.