Virgil finds his best friend forever?

Virgil had been worried for Janus all day. He was acting strange, on edge. And whenever Virgil asked, he shook it off, saying she was being paranoid. She was thinking maybe he was upset that they weren't meant to be friends forever? Virgil wanted to talk with him about it, but couldn't. She didn't want to push him. She had a feeling that they both wanted to talk, but couldn't. They both went to class, sitting next to each other. They were unusually quiet.

At lunch, Virgil decided to talk with him.

"We need to talk" Virgil signed and Janus said in unison.

"Uh, you go first" She signed.

"Well, two things. First off, I have a song on my head but it doesn't seem to show up anywhere."

"Sing it" She said. Janus nodded.

"My hearts a stereo, it beats for you so listen close, hear my thoughts in every note." Janus sang softly. Virgil was shocked. They were soulmates? But she had never had attraction towards him. I mean, when they first met she thought he was hot, that's not the point though! She never has felt attraction after that. Maybe they were just meant to be friends? Yeah, definitely. "The other thing is I lied, on purpose. I have another mark"

"Okay, well, the song is a soulmate song. And I so happen to have that song in my head, meaning we're soulmates." She signed, "what's the other mark? Am I wrong about us being soulmates?" Janus stoped her hands.

"Calm down," he pulled up the leg of his pants slightly, showing Virgil's name. "We're soulmates"

"We're gonna be best friends forever! Isn't this awesome!?" Virgil signed quickly. Janus looked down.

"Totally" he said