Patton makes oreos for Roman

"How are they?" Patton yelled as soon as Virgil and Janus walked out. Virgil jumped in surprise.

"Calm down, I get that they're your soulmate but like, calm" Virgil said. Janus rubbed his eyes.

"Sorry, but I wanna make sure they're feeling okay!" Patton said softly, starting to walk with the other two towards center town.

"Roman's fine. They might be able to come back to school tomorrow, all depends on how they do today" Virgil explained, Janus followed silently.

"You okay Jan? Someone has a headache" Patton mumbled as the pain shot through his skull, it had been there ever since the fight, but it only now was really bad.

"I'm fine, just hard to not lie"

"Janus! I get we had that fight and I used it against you, but you said you were okay! We know what happens if you don't relax" Virgil argued. Janus mocked him, letting out a sigh.

"Fine whatever, I'll just not lie for a while" Janus said, the pain slowly letting up already. Patton smiled softly.

"All my kiddos better be taking care of themselves!" Patton giggled. Virgil chuckled.

"We're all different ages and not soulmates, meaning we are your kiddos" Janus mumbled. Patton sighed.

"I knooww" He whined. "It's just a habit"

"It's alright Lovely" Virgil hummed. Patton giggled, then gasped.

"We should make something for Roman for when they come back!" Patton yelled with a grin. The other two chuckled.

"You think Logan finished his appointment or whatever?" Virgil asked. Patton nodded.

"He texted while you two were with Roman, now, let's go!" Patton giggled, pulling the two along. Virgil laughed, and Janus begrudgingly followed as the three walked to Patton's.

Patton quickly hugged Logan, as soon as the taller male was seen.

'Hello, how's Roman?' Logan asked.

'They're doing good! They might be able to come back tomorrow!' Patton giggled. Virgil came over, waving to Logan.

"'What aren't we making?"' Janus asked. Patton hummed, pulling the three into the kitchen.

"'We could make Oreos! Everyone likes those!"' Patton giggled. Logan nodded softly.

'I could give one or two to my other soulmate as well' Logan hummed. Patton nodded, quickly grabbing large mixing bowls and some ingredients.

"'Do you just memorize all your recipes?'" Virgil asked. Patton hummed with a giggle.

"'How else am I meant to bake for my friends and soulmates!"' Patton quickly started to put things together, letting the others help obviously.

Patton watched as Virgil and Janus ate the extra cream while Logan spread the last of the cream needed on the last cookie. They ended up making twenty four. Patton smiled as he put the last cookie top on.

"'Bad job on the cream, it's horrible'" Janus said softly, taking one more spoon full before leaving the rest to Virgil, as Virgil always liked sweets more.

"'Are we allowed to eat one of the cookies?"' Patton nodded with a grin.

"'And then tomorrow we can give one to Roman! Saying they get to come back.'" Logan nodded, taking one of the chocolate cookies. Patton took one as well as Virgil and Janus.

"'You know, I miss middle school'" Virgil said randomly. "'I mean, we did so much fun stuff huh Jan?'" Janus nodded with a smirk.

"'Like when I didn't push you in the mud'" Janus snickered. Virgil groaned.

'"I still don't know why you did that!"'Janus shrugged.

"'What's the story behind that?"' Patton asked with a giggle. Virgil launched into a great big explanation, making Patton giggle and Logan laugh.

'I remember when I was in middle school, since I was so tall everyone would ask me to play on the basketball team. And then they found out how much I liked math and found out I was in math club' Logan smiled with a laugh. Virgil laughed too.

'"Nerd"' Virgil said playfully.

'I could just throw you outside, you're aware, correct?'

'"Try me!"' Logan shrugged, standing and walking over to Virgil. Virgil then remembered how tall Logan was and bolted. Janus and Patton laughed as Logan chased Virgil around the house. Logan came back with a mad Virgil tossed over his shoulder, who was smacking Logan's back not very hard just to show his anger.

"Put me down!" Virgil yelled, they all knew it wouldn't do anything but still. Logan walked out the door with a laugh, planting Virgil down on the grass, right next to some mud. '"Logan! I swear if I get put in the mud your dead!'" Logan grinned.

'Really?' Logan asked. Virgil nodded. 'Alright' Logan then walked back in the house to find a giggling Patton by the door. 'I'll do the same to you, but actually put you in the mud' Logan said with an evil smirk. Patton gasped.

'"Noooooooo"' he whined, hugging Logan.

'"That was mean"' Virgil huffed.

'You love us all anyways' Logan smiled. Janus laughed softly, going over to the small group. Patton looked at the four of them, now knowing that Roman was missing from it. He still smiled, knowing the group was almost complete.

Patton sat at the normal lunch table, watching as Virgil and Janus argued once more, Virgil talking in French once more just to make Janus even more mad. Logan sat to the side, holding Patton's hand and rubbing soft circles in it while Patton tried to calm his two soulmates.

"Can you stop? Please?" Patton asked, he was getting tired of the fighting, no matter how playful it was.

"Fine fine whatever" Virgil grumbled, sitting down next to Patton.

"I don't concede a point to you" Janus mumbled. Patton sighed softly.

"Thank you, we should probably start eating now though" Patton mumbled, slightly upset Roman was yet to show, he understood but still. The others agreed, and fell into a soft silence.

"I hope I'm not too late" Patton heard from behind him. He perked up, looking over his shoulder to Roman. He quickly put his food down, running up to hug the other.

"Your back!" Patton giggled, pulling Roman to the benches. "We made you cookies if you want one!" Patton grinned. Virgil nodded with a smirk, hiding it under his bangs. Logan nodded to them, and Janus side hugged them.

"I'm sure one cookie wouldn't hurt" Roman mumbled, visibly cringing at the sight of the food he had to bring. Patton nodded with a grin, handing one of the homemade cookies over to Roman. Roman took it with a thanks, taking a small bite. Patton watched as Romans eyes shot up. "You guys made these?" The group nodded and Roman laughed.

"Thanks guys"

"You should probably eat your lunch you know, plus we gotta talk about something" Virgil mumbled, taking a bite of the pasta he had brought since the lunches at school weren't very good. Patton nodded with a grin. Roman simply sighed, nodding and taking a bite of their chicken and rice. Patton smiled, knowing it was good they were eating.

"So, I'm just gonna say it right off the bat, you're at the very least Janus' and Logan's soulmate" Virgil said after a short silence.

"Wait, what!?"