Logan starts to date

I've been told that I should start writing down my thoughts and feelings, so here they are. It been approximately two weeks sense I've met three out of my five soulmates. You know, soulmates is such a strange word, in reality, they mean two or more souls bound together for the rest of the souls life. Meaning you have no choice of it. As that is just what happened to, for lack of a better way to put it, happen. There isn't a choice with them. The universe decides who you need in your life and makes it so you can find them. That all being said, why do some people belittle others for what the universe has given them. For example. I myself, am meant to be most likely be in a relationship with at least two males, and a gender fluid individual. The other two I'm meant to be with have yet to be found, therefore I shouldn't say pronouns for individuals I don't know yet. I had explained this to my mother and she was quite upset I believe. Her face was contorted with anger and her face was red from what I presume to be yelling. I can't quite understand her way of thinking. If her supposed 'god' didn't condone it, then why would he make it that way? It wasn't like I made this choice.

Logan sighed as he looked at the page. The whole 237 words on it. Logan wished he knew the logic behind his mothers thinking. Or was she just not thinking correctly? Logan shook it off, closing the leather bound journal. He returned the book to his shelf and pulled out his schooling planner. It recently turned into his life planner as he had made friends. He now had the journal filled with birthdays or big events that the others wanted to drag him to or even the occasional sleepover or hangout session. It still had work he needed to do but it was mostly plans and events now. Although, he didn't mind that fact, he actually found it nice. He smiled softly and looked over at his personal project. He had more then enough time to work on it as he had finished any and all homework at school. He rolled his desk chair over to the second desk, looking over his prized possessions. He had recently got into art, painting to be specific.

The current painting he wanted to make was a galaxy with hands pulling at the strings of the world. He had sketched it out the other night. He smiled softly as he looked at it, he was scared to paint it as he didn't want it to look bad but he knew he was going to paint anyways. He also knew that he would have to work on his other project at some point. However this painting was going to be finished before that. He checked his phone for any texts from the others. He happily found none, it wasn't like he hated the others, he just wanted to paint. He looked over to his paint cup, seeing it was void of water. Logan groaned, deciding to make himself something to drink while he got paint water. Logan grabbed his phone, slipping it into his pocket and grabbed the cup before standing. He made his way down the stairs and endless halls to reach the kitchen. He smiled as he saw no one.

He quickly set down his tea and paint cup in the desk, both on opposite ends of the desk. He took a sip of tea, then started his painting.

It was around four in the morning when Logan finished painting. He had gotten lost in the world of paint so he didn't notice the paint on his hands or the time. Logan nodded in approval and took a picture so he could possibly show Thomas, looking at the time as well. He stumbled, realizing he messed up his sleep schedule. Logan knew there was no way he would be able sleep as he found as a small child, there was really only one time he could fall asleep at. Logan sighed as he laid down, hoping that maybe he would be able to sleep.

It was the morning, and Logan was already downstairs. He was making his lunch as he promised Virgil and Janus to buy them each a extra slice of pizza. Logan wasn't a complete fan of pizza but those two definitely were. He smiled softly as he remembered that he had to pack a cookie for Patton so he wasn't left out. He put his lunch into his bag, checking his phone. He saw a text from Virgil and quickly opened it.

hey lo, uh, he/him today

Thank you for telling me Virgil

Logan nodded and grabbed his coat, walking out the door. Logan soon arrived at the bus stop, his headphones slipping down to hang at his neck. Not that it mattered, it just showed he cared about the conversation he was sure was about to happen. Patton quickly noticed him, bouncing over to Logan and tackling him in a hug. Logan stumbled, making sure the two wouldn't fall. Logan gave Patton a soft smile when the other pulled away.