Logan calms and rationalizes

I just wanna make sure- y'all know that this

Hi

Is writing and this

'Hi'

Is sign and then I'd hope you'd know what "" those are for. Just wanted to make that clear Also- give a thanks to @StewMushroom for editing these newer chapters

Logan quickly walked to the normal lunch table, seeing Virgil and Janus arguing, Patton was off to the side and seemed slightly scared.

'You idiot' Logan signed angrily, tapping on Virgil's shoulder.

'What?' Virgil asked confused.

'You're actually such an idiot!' Logan reprimanded.

'The hell did I do to you?'

'You caused Roman a panic attack, you hurt your soulmate, MY soulmate too, couldn't have thought of a better way to explain that we're soulmates?' Logan signed angrily before sighing. 'Look, we all make mistakes, and we need to own up to them, meaning, next time you see Roman, you all need to apologize' Logan signed, glancing at the group. Logan sighed when he got little to no response. 'I need to go find Roman now' Logan finished before walking away. He sighed when he entered the cafe and didn't see Roman, he shook his head, going to Remus and writing in the notepad he carried around.

'Can you tell Mr Sanders I may be late or not in class?'

He watched as Remus read the note.

"Sure thing nerd" Remus said, shooing Logan off. Logan nodded, quickly looking in the class Roman would have next.

And not finding them.

Logan continued to search the halls and alcoves, finding no trace of Roman. He sat down in a stairwell by the storage closet to take a break, his eyes caught on the red bag inside, the one he knew Roman used. Logan slowly stood and pushed open the door, waving to Roman.

"Hi" Roman said with a frown. "You here to tell me all about how your my soulmate too?" Roman asked. Logan shook his head.

"I-I came to hop-hopefully see h-how you're doing" Roman looked over in shock.

"You don't have to talk for me Logan, I mean, I don't know for sure but aren't you mute? Or selectively mute?" Roman asked. Logan chuckled.

"N-no, I'm deaf" Logan smiled softly.

"If you aren't comfortable talking, wait" Roman quickly pulled their bag towards the two, grabbing paper and a pen.

If you're not comfortable talking then you could always just write

Logan smiled softly, grabbing his own paper and pen.

I can read your lips just fine Roman, if you wish to speak just make sure I'm looking

Roman nodded.

Now then, how are you feeling about the whole soulmate thing?

"I.... I'm overwhelmed, I mean, I had broke down over the fact that Remus has two soulmates and I had thought I had none, then a guy I dated messed me up, then after that I found out hey! I do have soulmates. And then the whole hospital thing to just come back to Virgil saying you guys are my soulmates" Roman explained quickly. You could see just how overwhelmed they were and it hurt Logan to such a great extent.

I can see how overwhelmed you could get from that all, and I've already spoke with the others. You wanna know something ironic?

Roman nodded softly.

Virgil didn't believe me and Patton when we said we were his soulmates

"Really?" Roman whispered. Logan nodded. "Then... he should understand, shouldn't he?" Logan shrugged.

When you don't know a person past, it can be hard to understand their current problems

Roman nodded slowly. "I guess that makes sense." Logan nodded softly. "Thank you Lo, that kinda helps" Roman mumbled. "Hug?" Roman asked softly. Logan chuckled with a nod, pulling the shorter person in for a hug.

Let's get to class shall we?

Roman nodded standing and grabbing their bag.

Did you finish your lunch?

He watched as Roman hesitated, before shaking their head softly.

How much is left?

"Just a few pieces of fruit and the Oreo you guys made." Roman said softly. Logan nodded.

I'd say that's progress though

Logan smiled softly, looking away and walking Roman to class.

Have fun

Roman nodded, waving goodbye and walking into their next class. Logan smiled and went towards his own.

'Hello Logan, where were you?' Mr Sanders asked as he paused writing something down.

'I was helping one of my soulmates, they were rather overwhelmed' Logan signed simply, sitting down in his seat.

'Alright, just don't make a habit of missing class, I doubt you will but still' He said with a smile. Logan nodded, starting to write what was on the board.

Logan walked towards his bus, before getting pushed, well, he believed it to be an attempt at a tackle, however whoever it was, was obviously much shorter. Logan looked down after regaining his balance.

'Yes Janus?' Logan asked with a brow raised.

'Please stop being mad' Janus signed quickly. Logan looked on in confusion.

'Why should I be mad in the first place?'

'Because me and Patton didn't do anything to help Roman when Virgil dropped the bomb and then we didn't say anything when you came over. Please stop being mad!' Janus said quickly, tears building in his eyes. Logan paused, why was Janus so upset?

'Hey, I'm not mad, I never was, I don't blame you as much as Virgil, I get why you didn't say anything with Roman, your self conscious about your lying tendencies around them, I understand' Logan said softly, pulling Janus into a soft hug. Janus nodded against Logan's chest. Logan smiled softly, pulling away from the hug. 'I need to get on the bus, but video call me if you wanna talk some more alright?' Janus nodded softly, waving Logan off before leaving for his own bus. Logan sighed when he sat down, he hoped Janus and Roman, along with Remus and Patton and Virgil obviously, would be alright soon. He knew the group was meant to stick with each other, but if they didn't know each of the others pasts, then it probably wouldn't happen any time soon. Logan smiled when Patton sat next to him with a bubbly smile.